Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,741 members, 7,834,483 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Secrets To A Successful Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secrets To A Successful Marriage (302 Views)

"Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / The Secrets Of A Successful Marriage | Dr. (mrs) Becky Eneche / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To A Successful Marriage by Topsy0426(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Please read and share...

Who we marry is one of the most important decisions in life. One that will influence the level of happiness, growth and success, like no other choice. - NATHAN WORKMAN

Marriage is a decision in life as said in the quote above, this is a decision that can affect the way you live the rest of your life... If not well taken can make one in a mess or otherwise.

One of the ways your marriage will not add to the rate of divorce in our world today is for you to marry your mate and if you are married already, make your spouse your mate!

You see that statement of ' Am I your mate?' does not apply in marriage. You must marry your mate. I will like to talk on six dimensions you and the person you want to marry or you have married must be mate.

Question: What do i mean by Marry Your Mate?

Answer: These simply means for you to marry someone you can relate with. The person that what you to grow as he or she grows. someone that what you both to keep developing and moving stronger... Not someone that is in competitions with you in some levels of life..

on Fortizo Light i shall revealed to us "Six Secrets To A Successful Marriage"... https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/six-secrets-to-a-successful-marriage.html

(1) (Reply)

Housing Interiors Sales By BENEITERIORS / Of 200 Million People In Nigeria, Here Are 35 Things No One Is Doing Right Now / Boost Your Proof Of Home Tie For Visa & Immigration Purposes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.