Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns (457 Views)

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / No-Fly Zone: Ganduje Warns Against Politicizing Security Matters / Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by amebogistng(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje on Tuesday warned the newly sworn in commissioners that his administration will not condone any act of corrupt practices.

He urged them to be sincere and focused.
Ganduje, who handed down the warning shortly after assigning portfolios to the new commissioners at the Indoor Sports Hall, Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano, reminded them of the Kano State Anti-corruption Commission which is ever ready to beam its searchlight on any erring commissioner.

He urged them to remain focused, honest and work together with their permanent secretaries for the overall development of the state.
Ganduje enjoined them to ensure effective implementation of the yearly budget so as to actualise the Next Agenda of his administration.

The commissioners are: Muhammad Garba, Information; Murtala Sule Garo, Local Government Affairs; Muazu Magaji, Works and Infrastructure; Ibrahim Muktar, Justice; Musa Iliyasu Kwankwaso, Community and Rural Development; Dr. Kabiru Ibrahim Getso, Environment; Nura Mohammed Dakadai, Budget and Planning; Shehu Na’Allah Kura, Finance and Economic Development and Dr. Mohammed Tahir Adamu, Religious Affairs.

Others include Dr. Zahara’u Umar Mohammed, Women Affairs and Social Development; Dr. Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, Health; Sadiq Aminu Wali, Water Resources; Mohammed Bappa Takai, Science, Technology and Innovation; Kabiru Ado Lakwaya, Youths and Sports; Dr. Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, Higher Education; Ibrahim Ahmed Karaye, Tourism and Culture; Muktar Ishaq Yakasai, Special Duties; Mahmoud Muhammad, Commerce and Industry; Muhammad Sunusi Saidu, Education; and Lawan Abdullahi Musa, Housing and Transport.

The governor announced that the Deputy Governor, Alhaji Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna, retains his portfolio as the Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The former President of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Malam Mohammed Garba, was the first to be screened among the 20 commissioner-nominees who appeared before the House of Assembly yesterday.

The lawmakers asked him to take a bow and go after introducing himself.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-will-deal-with-any-commissioner-that.html?m=1

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by oz4real83(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2019
Coming from the chief bribe taker himself grin grin grin. What a joke.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2019
For more jokes press 2

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2019
very funny.....But no one dealth with you when you collected a bribe which went viral and all evidence where online for all to see!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by johnlvis(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Who's talking ?
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by Mightyhaiz: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by amebogistng(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by Nigerianization(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2019
He should have just admonished them to live above board or at least be wary of people with hidden cameras in their dealings.

The mere mention of bribe is provocative to say the least

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2019
LOL. His Excellency will not tolerate any competition from his appointees. All bribes must pass through him no matter how much involved grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by Mykel51(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
LAUGHS OUT LOUD
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by Waakanda: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Aargh shocked ..."Gandollar", for your mouth ?!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by gloriaunobi(f): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Why did I found myself in this country with clones
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by aolawale025: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Really? Who will deal with him(the governor)?
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by oyatz(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2019
The man hates bribes (Riba) as prohibited by the Shariah law and some commentators are abusing him
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by TooMuchStuff: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Yes o! U can't be a mere commissioner and be collecting BRIBE. It's the Sole right of a Govnors

Gandollar doesn't want competition

Keep away from taking bribe to keep your job
Re: "I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns by nairalandankrah: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
That is the executive privilege of the governor alone..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Netherland(photos) / CRAZY MIRACLE FLOGGING!!! AS PASTOR FLOGS SOME OF HIS CHURCH MEMBERS (VIDEO) / Adamawa Lg Elections: Pdp Wins All 21 Lgc Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.