Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,331 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest (468 Views)

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Anawana50(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has urged the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in the 2019 elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, not to contest the 2023 Presidency to pave the way for the emergence of a candidate from the South-East.

President-General of the group, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, in a statement on Friday urged Atiku to show maturity by ignoring any call to contest the election in the spirit of maintaining the ‘gentleman’s’ agreement on power rotation between the North and the South.

READY MORE------ https://www.micheallinks.com/2019/11/09/2023-presidency-ohanaeze-youths-urge-atiku-should-not-contest/

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by RichDad1(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2019
I laugh in Spanish. cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Blakjewelry(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2019
apart from the feeling that the president is our person what is the benefit of a president coming from a particular place
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Afamed: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2019
You become an enemy to my people , the moment they see you as their competitors
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by TooNoisy(f): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Whether Ohaneze likes it or not, the best Ndigbo can get is the VP slot of the PDP. But that itself is not guaranteed because Wike is eyeing that slot and he is far more influential in the PDP than any SE governor. As for PDP presidential flag bearer, that will certainly go to the North.

As for the APC, the SE should forget about being on the ballot. You cannot reap where you did not sow. A party you so much hate cannot suddenly call you to be the flag bearer. APC leaders are not fools!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by LabDNA: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2019
On one condition, If APC fields a SEner. But if APC fields a SWner after 16 years of SW as president and VP then Atiku has every right to contest because the zonal rotational policy have been desecrated.

Finally, PDP should wait until APC reveals their flagbearer in 2023.

No one will eat his cake and still have it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Johans1991: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2019
The rotational policy was base on party agreement not a national policy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by netpro(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Are they tired of Atikulating? grin grin

PDP is broke. 2023 candidacy is about who has money. If they do it the best candidate, Secondus will have to start collecting offering to survive.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by omenka(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Observing...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Monogamy: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
When you have too many groups as spokesmen for a region...

What to expect is confusion
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by TooNoisy(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2019
LabDNA:
On one condition, If APC fields a SEner. But if APC fields a SWner after 16 years of SW as president and VP then Atiku has every right to contest because the zonal rotational policy have been desecrated.

Finally, PDP should wait until APC reveals their flagbearer in 2023.

No one will eat his cake and still have it.

Please tell me how and why APC will field a South Easterner. A region that barely gives them 5% support and so hates them.

I will educate you a bit. If you want something great, you have to go for it. Right now, people are already plotting for the Apc ticket. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, ElRufai, Kingibe, the cabal are also plotting. There is no mention of the SE and the highest ranking Igbo politicans in the APC are mere political appointees. So tell me how the ticket will go to the South East? The APC ticket is strictly between the Core North and South West. It wouldnt even go to the North Central not to talk of South East.

You better go and focus on getting your PDP VP slot before Wike takes that from under your nose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by hammerD: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2019
The entire Ohanaeze no sabi politics. This one na baby politics.

It is high time, my people invest some money in political thinktank that will give them credible advice.

I am avialable, wen they are ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by johnmartus(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Here i will sit and watch the so called unpatriotic people clamoring for seat of power display their madness.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by CrimeKsmart: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2019
When Atiku brings out dollar now, they will forget their brothers and support Atiku come 2023.

2023 is North vs SW... SE is out of the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by solmusdesigns: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2019
cool

I remember what IBB said, "I dont worry about people from that side of the country, because for the right price you can buy them and ressell them for another value"

If Atiku starts sharing $10,000usd at PDP primaries or Tinubu comes in with $20,000usd, they would still sell their soul to the highest bidder like they did in 2018 and betrayed Wike

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Anawana50:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has urged the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in the 2019 elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, not to contest the 2023 Presidency to pave the way for the emergence of a candidate from the South-East.

President-General of the group, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, in a statement on Friday urged Atiku to show maturity by ignoring any call to contest the election in the spirit of maintaining the ‘gentleman’s’ agreement on power rotation between the North and the South.

READY MORE------ https://www.micheallinks.com/2019/11/09/2023-presidency-ohanaeze-youths-urge-atiku-should-not-contest/

Isiguzoro again.
This man called Isiguzoro is not in anyway Ohanaeze youth president.

Who is peddling this fake news.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Youths Urge Atiku Should Not Contest by FakeManna: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

I remember what IBB said, "I dont worry about people from that side of the country, because for the right price you can buy them and ressell them for another value"

If Atiku starts sharing $10,000usd at PDP primaries or Tinubu comes in with $20,000usd, they would still sell their soul to the highest bidder like they did in 2018 and betrayed Wike

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Without Free And Fair Election Wants To Regulate Free Speech / 10 Biggest Political Scandals Of The 2010s / Proposed APC New National Secretariat To Gulp N10bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.