Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation (18444 Views)

Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / Ologbondiyan: Why APC Can’t Win Kogi, Bayelsa Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Goodluck has no electoral value

That's why he was chased out of Abuja even with the nations treasury at his disposal

The man is a dunce
If Na you dey Aso Rock watin u go do? Is this present govt moving us forward or backward or Nigeria is stagnant? I wonder if at all you've held any leadership post in life..being a class prefect, SP,or Course rep do u know what challenges means on a certain height of leadership? Let's respect our leaders young man.. Respect that man,he is a father that Nigeria is still regretting losing till today.. abi no be so? Na question I ask o..!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by RexTramadol1: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
mindful01:
Before 2019 Jonathan will join APC, I worked with him for 2 years so I know

So na which year we dey Oga?
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Myhusband(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bayelsa election is unpredictable but I doubt if PDP differences and disunity will give APC victory because APC at the national level is not marketable

if Buhari government is making all Nigeria happy then I would have rule APC winning Bayelsa but I doubt if Bayelsan will want baba go slow party
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by daleehat: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bannylove13:
Gej is pdp.. and he's a leader in the party.

All this propaganda for a state already won by pdp?

People wey never enter town go just the form analysis on top state wey dey 3000km from them.
Apc has no plan for bayelsa state.. except to loot.

Sharaaappp..... read to understand the body language and stop being silly

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:
Bayelsa election is unpredictable but I doubt if PDP differences and disunity will give APC victory because APC at the national level is not marketable

if Buhari government is making all Nigeria happy then I would have rule APC winning Bayelsa but I doubt if Bayelsan will want baba go slow party
You are right.they may not want buhari or apc but they certainly prefer lyon to diri.they are tired of dickson.but lets apply common sense here.if bayelsans can give buhari they hate 118,000 votes,there is nothing stopping lyon they love from winning

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by festacman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bannylove13:

Which imposition?

What do you know about bayelsa politics...
Una go jump sum up trash for brain type am out..
News from the nation ..
Jargon..

Next week una go humble

Yoruba propaganda no dey sell again.. or haven't you notice?
Obviously, you belong to Seriake Dickson's camp. I don't know who will win but I know for sure if Senator Diri wins, he will later join forces with Jonathan to fight Seriake Dickson. Mark my word.
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by kelvinginzie: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

You are right.they may not want buhari or apc but they certainly prefer lyon to diri.they are tired of dickson.but lets apply common sense here.if bayelsans can give buhari they hate 118,000 votes,there is nothing stopping lyon they love from winning

Saturday is not far any more.
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by ZombieTERROR: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
So now your hero is a Dunce hahahaha!!
When we call him Joadafftt or JonaDuncee you call yourself zombie, now see your life

Whose hero?
You are clearly mistaking me for someone else
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by 24kmagic: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bannylove13:

People wey never enter town go just the form analysis on top state wey dey 3000km from them.

No distance between two places for 9ja reach 3000km. Even Maiduguri-Lagos no reach 2000km

1 Like

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Myhusband(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

PDP had been blend to be a tradition in some south south state, Bayelsa most esp, I doubt if differences will break in

political tradition and political interest are two different things. Nigerians can be so weird and funny, if ikpeazu, Okowa, uguwanyi could be reelected then I see no how APC will be able to penetrate the existed political tradition in Bayelsa

national 2019 election was BTW two Hausa/Fulani so you can't run your verdict with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Coldie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gej has no political power, so who he supports doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Bannylove13: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
festacman:

Obviously, you belong to Seriake Dickson's camp. I don't know who will win but I know for sure if Senator Diri wins, he will later join forces with Jonathan to fight Seriake Dickson. Mark my word.
Dickson and Gej don't have scores... It's even more between Gej and timpre..Timi Alaibe is a contractor..he's not interested in election..and a stunch PDP..same him every election..

PDP is winning Bayelsa by landslide.. that's reality..not propaganda
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

PDP had been blend to be a tradition in some south south state, Bayelsa most esp, I doubt if differences will break in

political tradition and political interest are two different things. Nigerians can be so weird and funny, if ikpeazu, Okowa, uguwanyi could be reelected then I see no how APC will be able to penetrate the existed political tradition in Bayelsa

national 2019 election was BTW two Hausa/Fulani so you can't run your verdict with that.
I like your way of argument,highly civil and matured.i agree that pdp has been blender into their bloodstream of south south people and they are used to pdp but a lot has changed.edo started that shift.i never believed apc could get up to 10,000 votes in bayelsa until buhari got over 100,000.people are becoming highly enlightened and intolerable of bad governance.okowa was re elected because the electoral factors in the state favoured him.pdp l dominated delta north and south were dominated by pdp while apc struggled to hold delta central where apc were influential.apc was divided in delta apc had no prior base or territorial platform.okowa wasbgoing for a 2nd term.
In abia,pdp dominated the whole abia.the opposition was divided while pdp was united.ikpeazu is from the majority ngwa tribe who want a 2nd term by all means.
In enugu,apc is completely weak and does not have any presence except in a few wards.Even though the apc candidates may be popular,this isn't enough.

But in bayelsa,most of the electoral factors favour apc.majority of the people prefer lyon.pdp is massively divided.apc has a senator,2 reps and dominate brass,southern ijaw and nembe and may likely get ogbia.pdp is sure of sagbama and kolokuma.if she wins ekeremor and yenagoa,it will be narrowly.
In ss,the biggest factor is always rigging ability.dickson has no federal might,majority of the militants,and thugs prefer lyon.wike that could have helped is aloof.dickson is surrounded.the election is for apc to lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
The last thing I would do on NL is argue about Nigeria politics... It ain't Worth my argument
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Charly68: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dickson called bluff of his mentor, he must be made to eat the humble pile even mama peace the political game changer isn't happy with her godson.. They put him in a state of suspended terror. All the leaders would have done is to talk Wike to mobilize for their candidate and the game would have been over but as it is now, it is really dicey and precarious
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by kelvinginzie: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

I like your way of argument,highly civil and matured.i agree that pdp has been blender into their bloodstream of south south people and they are used to pdp but a lot has changed.edo started that shift.i never believed apc could get up to 10,000 votes in bayelsa until buhari got over 100,000.people are becoming highly enlightened and intolerable of bad governance.okowa was re elected because the electoral factors in the state favoured him.pdp l dominated delta north and south were dominated by pdp while apc struggled to hold delta central where apc were influential.apc was divided in delta apc had no prior base or territorial platform.okowa wasbgoing for a 2nd term.
In abia,pdp dominated the whole abia.the opposition was divided while pdp was united.ikpeazu is from the majority ngwa tribe who want a 2nd term by all means.
In enugu,apc is completely weak and does not have any presence except in a few wards.Even though the apc candidates may be popular,this isn't enough.

But in bayelsa,most of the electoral factors favour apc.majority of the people prefer lyon.pdp is massively divided.apc has a senator,2 reps and dominate brass,southern ijaw and nembe and may likely get ogbia.pdp is sure of sagbama and kolokuma.if she wins ekeremor and yenagoa,it will be narrowly.
In ss,the biggest factor is always rigging ability.dickson has no federal might,majority of the militants,and thugs prefer lyon.wike that could have helped is aloof.dickson is surrounded.the election is for apc to lose.

Okay as inec chairman I declare Apc the winner of Bayelsa elections.
Are you happy now
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by johnisaola(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
[i][/i]
Bannylove13:

Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by subcbouy: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

That's why he was chased out of Abuja even with the nations treasury at his disposal

The man is a dunce
dunce on divided party ? nawao
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by subcbouy: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Okay as inec chairman I declare Apc the winner of Bayelsa elections. Are you happy now
calm your nerves,bro. It is just a public opinion.
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Legendguru: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Okay as inec chairman I declare Apc the winner of Bayelsa elections.
Are you happy now
Lets wait till saturday.a lot can happen before then
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Beat123(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

The man is a dunce
too much Panadol smoking Dey worry u
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jonathan is dead news. Let him remain in the dustbin of history abeg.
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by four44: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Even the members knows the party is dead.......they must don't wnt to come out and say it, maybe they will float a new political party soon, cos Nigerians will never forgive the many sins of the PDP
what of the sins APC is currently committing now, is Nigerians going to 4give them?
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
David lyon not campaigning enough..he wud have won by landslide.
are you in bayelsa?
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bannylove13:

Dickson and Gej don't have scores... It's even more between Gej and timpre..Timi Alaibe is a contractor..he's not interested in election..and a stunch PDP..same him every election..

PDP is winning Bayelsa by landslide.. that's reality..not propaganda
is obvious you no sabi bayelsa politics.
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
are you in bayelsa?
Yes
Re: Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Yes
Not sure you are in bayelsa. Lyon is on his campaign tour across bayelsa LGA's. Which posters do you see more on the streets of yenagoa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice / FG Plans To Sell Electricity Transmission Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.