Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan (7104 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / African Traditional Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by ttomexy(f): 8:00am On May 23, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]Please somebody in the house, should give me the address of the place they make good wedding gown in Ibadan for good prices, it was advertised on wedding planner sometimes ago, please this is very urgent, thanks
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by exotique(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2007
I know of a very good one at OSOGBO.
Osogbo is very close to IB, so proximity is at ur advantage.
BEAUTY BRIDALS.
Call the coutourier on
+234 805 404 0950
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by tutsie(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2007
hi,my sista is the best in Ibadan when it comes to wedding gowns and are prices are amazing,the name of her shop is silk n purple,and the shop has three branches but the main branch is directly in front of the polytechnic,ibadan .incase you need help locating the address u can cal me on 08023658979 or cal her(mrs oluniyi) on 08023170321.so tkare n all the best as u plan
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by raya2j(f): 4:46pm On May 23, 2007
hi, try cute cut in bodija Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by Rukkyj(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2007
ttomexy, i think silk and purple in Ibadan is the bomb,it is directly opposite the Polytechnic Ibadan, I made my wedding gown there and men Dat was one wonderful decision i have made in a long time.Perfect cut,body fitting not to say that it was the envy of every young lady present @ my wedding.

Just give it a try,go there and check out their album,i bet you a trial will convince you. And dont forget to thank me when you are satisfied.

Here's wishing you all the best as you plan and a very glorious married life.
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by sheade(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
will be goin home in July since I will be stayin at ibadan I will check this places out
do they only sow wedding gowns, or they can sow other clothing,
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by spoilt(f): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2007
tutsie:

hi,my sista is the best in Ibadan when it comes to wedding gowns and are prices are amazing,the name of her shop is silk n purple,and the shop has three branches but the main branch is directly in front of the polytechnic,ibadan .incase you need help locating the address u can cal me on 08023658979 or cal her(mrs oluniyi) on 08023170321.so tkare n all the best as u plan

@tutsie
does your sister make wedding gowns for wholesale? do you have any pics. lets talk. seriously.
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by TM2B: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2007
Hi, jus joined naira land and saw ur post. well, i am based in the U.K, but i have a newly opened exceptional wedding business, in Ibadan. It is situate at 24 bashorun road, and u can contact me on weddingsvictoria@yahoo.com. Once i have heard from u, i wil be able tosend you different picture samples to choose from, or  you can go in store, and look at what we have in stock. bye.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by spoilt(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2007
anyone with information on wedding gown makers who sell wholesale?
please email me okafor_azuka@yahoo.com.
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by tutsie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
spoilt hw u doin?i'll send some of the pictures to ur box and i'll probably just send a mail n give you details too.my email addy is tutsiexxx@yahoo.com.tkare

@sheade ,my sis makes other outfits as well nt just wedding gowns.suits,native e.t.c
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by kanmi22(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
tutsie:

spoilt hw u doin?i'll send some of the pictures to your box and i'll probably just send a mail n give you details too.my email addy is tutsiexxx@yahoo.com.tkare

@sheade ,my sis makes other outfits as well nt just wedding gowns.suits,native e.t.c
Hello, the email adress is incorrect, can you send me an email to rilori@yahoo.com. I am very interested in making my wedding dress in Nigeria.
thanks
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by Shinatu: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2010
Wonderful people of ibadan, I need information on places to shop for shoes,bag, lace & other nice things this December. Sorry for coming here, I started a thread but I am not getting much response and I can see a number of people who know about Fashion in Ibadan on this thread.
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by xcyril: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013
You can check samples of my wedding gown collect @ www.facebook.com/xcelphotos

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by oyerola: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2015
pls I need a wedding gown for rent here in ibadan .....
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by Sankabson(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
oyerola:
pls I need a wedding gown for rent here in ibadan .....
Are You still interested in it. ?
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by chosenpraise(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bride of the the year stores is a place to be when it comes to trendy wedding dresses,jackets,bouquets,aso oke, beads and other accessories. They are located at mokola Ibadan. You can add 7EF2062D Or call 08030625817 for more info. Their prices are reasonable and their designs are very lovely. My sis got her wedding dress there, they do rentals too
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
I know a lady in Ibadan that makes fine and affordable wedding gown(according to your purse). Here's her number 08155212215
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by thecheerleader: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
@hadeholadesigns in oluyole Ibadan they make quality and affordable wedding gowns. you can check their contact info on Google.
Re: Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan by tinexybridals(f): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why sow wedding gown why u can buy already made at affordable price.I deal in imported wedding gowns .u can call me on 07033000790 Tinexy bridal ikorodu Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Gorgeous Skin The Natural Way / End Time Fashion! Pantless & Braless Lady Rocks See-through Outfit To A Party / Which Nail Polish Brand Last Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.