Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) (71367 Views)

Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Ziliancity: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abeg make una free this poor woman , the real smuggler dey aso r**k
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rice now na Nigerian cocain cheesy.

When I see things like this I know really Nigeria is a great country, but we haven't yet fully attained our potentials.

One day a time shall come when people would queue for Nigerian citizenship mark my words
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
You sure say na rice abi na cocaine? cheesy
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Customs And Stupidity Are Like 5/6.. See These Silly Customs Officers Den Dey Sell Foreign Rice They Seize Back To Nigeria Markets Within Lagos And Ogun States Respectively...

Well, YOU ASKED FOR NEXT LEVEL SO ENJOY IT..
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by ZAWs: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yes it's just" rice they said.
But it could have be something else, weapons etc.
If she had succeeded here only God knows what she smuggles next.
Nice one from the customs.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
slyfox35:
The woman, The custom officials, the camera man, the op and anybody that pushes this to front page is an otondo

Common 2 cup of rice na person dey smuggle, mtcheeeew!

Embarrassing jokers. They cannot show us kingpin, instead they are showing a struggling woman.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by juman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm.
Sad.

Nigeria of 80s was better than today.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
dazzlingd:

If she was certain wat she was doing was right, why must she conceal the items...

You people are so backward and irritating, u dont have regards for the law, that's why you live in a shit hole...can u try this outside in a civilised country, stop using stupid sentiments to defend lawlessness.... They ban okada on highway, u will go defensive that "what will they eat", they ban trading on roadsides, you say government is harsh......these are signs of lawlessness and indiscipline....
On the contrary, they are signs of a failed government. Governance is a contract between the leaders and the common people. If the leaders fail to adhere to the terms of the contract, the result is indiscpline, lawnessness.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I was expecting for them to tell us she had 10 bags tied to her body.
the real smugglers are still finding their ways but the one that bought a few cups for herself and her family is the smuggler.

Me too o! I wanted to see wetin man never see before. Common 3 cu of rice. Make dem let us here word jare

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Basalt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is one of the things that made me leave the country.
You won't know the extent of the decay of Nigeria until you visit a country where things work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by AnthonyVal: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is total nonsense! Nigerian Custom! A few cups of rice to prepare lunch for the children? Custom should give their job a human face, please. Laws are meant for humans and not humans for laws.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
dazzlingd:

If she was certain wat she was doing was right, why must she conceal the items...

You people are so backward and irritating, u dont have regards for the law, that's why you live in a shit hole...can u try this outside in a civilised country, stop using stupid sentiments to defend lawlessness.... They ban okada on highway, u will go defensive that "what will they eat", they ban trading on roadsides, you say government is harsh......these are signs of lawlessness and indiscipline....

Be guided please, you people are enough embarrassment already

Me i no support u o!
U know wether the woman don chow since morning because if na smuggling him go carry entire bag load for body. The woman no trust the system...hunger dey this land.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by West2019(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
free the poor woman pls
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
logan2:
bros i deh use freebasic, i for dash you chilled bear for this timely comment grin
Brother, I for really need the beer o, but customs fit arrest us for smuggling bear on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by logan2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
slyfox35:

Brother, I for really need the beer o, but customs fit arrest us for smuggling bear on nairaland
haba bear nor be contraband la... Anyway regards

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by deltateam: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
donbachi:
common 3cups of rice.

Its pathetic. I truly believe she did it so her family could see the next day.

For once in my life I feel like shedding tears! cry

NB: Before the border closure; a cup of foreign rice was #100 now its #150.

Even big bull that was previously sold at #80 is now #120 with Abeg o.

Its so pathetic.

The local rice is full of sand and being sold at #80. I couldn't see myself buying it.

I managed to buy 6 cups of big bull. Maybe e fit be last supper but God forbid!
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Barrister180: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
I give up for Nigeria for not knowing what is smuggling. Stupid country
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is unfair she only has few cups of rice, this cannot hurt Nigeria economy, those theives who are awarded contracts and paid money without doing any job, those who feed fat from pensioners money to mention but a few are the one hurting Nigeria economy not a poor woman that bought few cups of rice for consumption. This not smuggling. Custom boss should retrain the men and personnel on what smuggling is.Those NDDC and NEDC theives are the one killing our economy
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by olril17(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coldie:
Rice now na Nigerian cocain cheesy.

When I see things like this I know really Nigeria is a great country, but we haven't yet fully attained our potentials.

One day a time shall come when people would queue for Nigerian citizenship mark my words
how old are u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Barrrister180:
I give up for Nigeria for not knowing what is smuggling. Stupid country
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by LuverBoi16(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
isnt it beta 4 u to cum rent this? Let me see the custom dat wil catch u na. Those yeye people

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
dazzzlingd:

Be guided please, you people are enough embarrassment already
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
This is nonsense, custom no get shame fa

Shame to all law breakers and supporters of law breakers
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
If small crimes are overlooked, big ones will be overlooked too.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
They should have free her.
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chioma why now?
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Gbegulox12(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
cry undecidedcustom at work shoro niyen useless release the woman before people curse you and your generation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.