Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey (31712 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by elmogaji(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Congrats Dara, we studied Anatomy together at unilorin, I’m so happy for you, the queue is moving, Our breakthroughs will come too..

2 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Godsfavour78: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
bukatyne:
Wouldn't selling the app to them make more sense?

Thinking out loud.

Congratulations to him.
you too get sense abeg. Jack Dorsey must be an Igbo boy. The right thing to do is to buy the app in a deal that will involve the guy working for Twitter on the app. But he hired him to build a new one.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by einsteine(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
chalantmike:
If not for desperation, I would say he should turn down the offer, heca build his own startup based on that idea and offer his services for higher to the same Twitter or end up selling it, for way better offer.

If I were him currently now, I'll take that job offer.

They can simply duplicate that feature, anyway. It's not that the feature was hard to develop, it's just that they didn't think people needed it.

A job offer is good enough. He can network and improve his skills. It's not like he was going to become a multimillionaire off "quoted replies"
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by midnighter(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cutehector:
I just think everyone has their own calling. Just develop what you really know how to do best

Thank you
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by webngnews: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
That is the way GOD works, when he was leaving the house in the morning he never thought this meeting might be the turning point for next level for him but see how grace found him.
Baba GOD let grace find me and who also is interested within the remaining days this year IJN

Hope you have something for God to work with, and it's online, especially social media

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by robertogun(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
That is the way GOD works, when he was leaving the house in the morning he never thought this meeting might be the turning point for next level for him but see how grace found him.
Baba GOD let grace find me and who also is interested within the remaining days this year IJN
Bro all u said is well and true but also remember that This same God also rewards Hard work. you should also elaborate the fact that his dude has been working day and night on his computer program and his skill and opportunity just met expectation for him By Gods grace like u said.

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by robertogun(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
einsteine:

They can simply duplicate that feature, anyway. It's not that the feature was hard to develop, it's just that they didn't think people needed it.

A job offer is good enough. He can network and improve his skills. It's not like he was going to become a multimillionaire off "quoted replies"

Bro you both have valid points but where you u think this guy can network his business nd skill better, Computer Village in Ikeja or Silicon Valley in the States. Let him take the offer and begin to succeed
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by bamasite(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Keep doing us proud
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by KayCee92(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Job gotten because he knows someone that knows someone.

Chai, you think these big companies work like Nigerian government and it's recruitment procedures. Sorry eh bros
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm no fan of Twitter. I prefer Facebook any day

However, I was very impressed that they made a profit of $91m in the last quarter. I won't be surprised in 2 years time, profits would have doubled. It is a stock to watch.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by blackslayer: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
i don't get it...he went from an employer/business owner to become an employee? just because it's twitter? thats a downgrade to me however he might become more successful in the future
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:
Hmm! When will my brain allow me to learn how to code

Every time I read it i never get it. Maybe its reserved for some people

Well done sir
d last time I did a prgraming course while in schl... I had to memorize all d course material!!! I Neva undstd it one bit!!! it was objectives... I left d coding aspects (*-#+:;28) blabla and I did d theory excellently!! . Lord knows I may not graduate if I studied computer engineering

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by ThePointMan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
bukatyne:
Wouldn't selling the app to them make more sense?

Thinking out loud.

Congratulations to him.

Nice thinking.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by midnighter(f): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
aminusodiq:
d last time I did a prgraming course while in schl... I had to memorize all d course material!!! I Neva undstd it one bit!!! it was objectives... I left d coding aspects (*-#+:;28) blabla and I did d theory excellently!! . Lord knows I may not graduate if I studied computer engineering

As in, it just looks like an alien language, who knows how people read it
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

As in, it just looks like an alien language, who knows how people read it
some ar talented... dey find it very easy to undstnd... same why I draw excellently ND feel nothing wierd about it... some people will b like... dey can't even draw a circle with a compass!!! life drama
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by midnighter(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
aminusodiq:
some ar talented... dey find it very easy to undstnd... same why I draw excellently ND feel nothing wierd about it... some people will b like... dey can't even draw a circle with a compass!!! life drama

hmm...everybody with his own talent..
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

hmm...everybody with his own talent..
wat can u do so well

p.s. wat does ur signature means... all I see over dia is ogba mwachu sometin.. is d language Jewish
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by UltiMax(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Congrats Bro
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Smalliegirl: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wow!!! Many congrats Dara...I tap into this kind of opportunities. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Dear God, Thank you Dear Universe for delivering ny request to me now!

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by midnighter(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
aminusodiq:
wat can u do so well

p.s. wat does ur signature means... all I see over dia is ogba mwachu sometin.. is d language Jewish

Hm...I am still trying to find that one out

Lol yes oh...na Igbo Jewish cheesy
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
einsteine:

They wouldn't have the knowledge to replicate it, if he hadn't explained it to them, meaning he was aiming for a job. He could be a millionaire off quoted replies, but not a multimillionaire.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

may I help in discovering you?

Igbo Jewish!!! lol...d only Igbo nairaland taught me is amaka...lol.... I see igboAmaka Everytime!!!
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

this is 12.06pm..... I guess u ain't a true "midnighter" lol
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by midnighter(f): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
aminusodiq:
may I help in discovering you?

Igbo Jewish!!! lol...d only Igbo nairaland taught me is amaka...lol.... I see igboAmaka Everytime!!!

Lol do you want to learn it?

What language do you speak sef
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

Lol do you want to learn it?
What language do you speak sef
YorubaAmaka lol
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by Ndipe(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Great news.
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
aminusodiq:
YorubaAmaka lol
I Think I Know Yoruba Better Than You
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by JournBlog: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2019
luxy44:
Tech guys and simplicity are like 5&6. Lovely and trendy guys unlike those boring medical guys.

bros how far
Re: Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey by aminusodiq(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaAmaka:
I Think I Know Yoruba Better Than You
lol... which state are u from... let's begin from dat??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / How To Become A Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.