Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers (29528 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by BitmapStudios: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chuxautos:

Your last visit must have been in 1862 BC
#Cheers to that. cool
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Ojugunrege(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Please, if you are Corps or prospective corps member, verify the distances of these places this op has mentioned.
That Itele, Ayobo that you're looking up there is a place where you would feel you're in real hell. That place is far like mad and the last time I was there, that area has not been electrified (NEPA has not run wire to that area, no electric pole, no nothing).
Again, don't just think, oh the rent is cheap and jump to rent it.
A ni ko si panpe aiye o.

grin grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by CotenantNIG: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
braine:
I have a place for rent for corners around Oshodi, Lagos. DM me if interested
Offer to thousands of corpers

https://cotenant.ng/register/
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by geedot: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Akanoaaa:
Come to ijede ikorodu, you will see a room self-contained for 60k and its just #350 boat to ajah #400 to lekki.
boat?

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Samuels90: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
paparazzi1987:
Come to Under bridge Idumota/ido
how much is rent there?
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by genaro2000(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

This low budget moda fuckkking face me i slap you house can be annoying most times

You can't bang bitches, you can't smoke weed!

May we not stay broke for too long
Because brokeness is not of the lord

grin Nigerians can be very funny,so banging bitches and smoking weed is of the Lord abi
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by silverlord(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
You can get a two room self contain for 150k, from Agbara down to badadry.
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by ViviZub(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Kaffyz009: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
I have an accommodation at Ikotun. DM me. I will do a special rate for Corp Members who want it. It's a 1 room apartment and I have got 4 of it still vacant. I served in Kaduna and I know how worrying it can be for Corp members not accommodated in their PPAs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Akanoaaa(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Apostlepurple:

Sure?
Very sure
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Akanoaaa(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
bujebudanu1:

But ikorodu to ijede by road is a death trap
Hahah... You don't lie grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Yaks02(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
femi4:
Sango Ota: N45k
Mowe- Ibafo: N50k
U de mention places 4 Ogun again?
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Mosa1982(f): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kaffyz009:
I have an accommodation at Ikotun. DM me. I will do a special rate for Corp Members who want it. It's a 1 room apartment and I have got 4 of it still vacant. I served in Kaduna and I know how worrying it can be for Corp members not accommodated in their PPAs.
Self con?
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by CotenantNIG: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Kaffyz009:

On Co-Tenant you can offer shared apartments and short lets all over Nigeria, equally if you want a room you can post a request and get a room or room mates in minutes

follow link to get started
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by pacespot(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by yusluvad(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Scarpon:
Rent in ijegun (alimosho) is cheap too
Yea, a bit! But it's also getting on the high side yearly. A room at entry in Ijegun now is around #60k-#70k
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Skylee(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2019
I need a shared apartment, 2 bedroom or 3 around Ogba.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by bujebudanu1(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Hahah... You don't lie grin

First time I used that route was my last, someone just described it and I thought I was embarking on a smooth ride.

Wen I got to be happy . Wahala started ooo. I was like is this part of Lagos too. Spent two bad hours on the road cos of bad road with flood and hold up. I didn't pass there again. I follow Tarzan around baiyeku to ajah now

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by CotenantNIG: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Skylee:
I need a shared apartment, 2 bedroom or 3 around Ogba.
Thanks in advance.

Post a room request on Co-Tenant and get a space or room mate to share rent with in minutes
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Ugolistikp: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Please, if you are Corps or prospective corps member, verify the distances of these places this op has mentioned.
That Itele, Ayobo that you're looking up there is a place where you would feel you're in real hell. That place is far like mad and the last time I was there, that area has not been electrified (NEPA has not run wire to that area, no electric pole, no nothing).
A ni ko si panpe aiye o.

cool
Thank God u said the last time u were there ..Houses there are mostly new houses and are well built...and the electricity is almost 100% compared to some other places in Lagos and security is perfect no issues of theft and other mishap
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by danowena: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wanity:

I live in ologolo and I can testify that he's say the truth
Then you must be refering to the the 'bacha' on top of the sand near the beach. One can't get a room self contain that is made with blocks for 70k in ologolo.
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by danowena: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
BitmapStudios:
A ni ko si panpe aiye o.

cool
grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Wanity(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
danowena:

Then you must be refering to the the 'bacha' on top of the sand near the beach. One can't get a room self contain that is made with blocks for 70k in ologolo.

Are you kidding me grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Amiju: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Kaffyz009:

Is this available now?
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Kaffyz009: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amiju:

Is this available now?

All 4 are no longer available. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Affordable Properties In Ogun State For Sell / BUY YOUR LAND//INVEST IN ILORIN, KWARA "STATE" OF HARMONY...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.