Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters (21649 Views)

BREAKING: Security Agents Lock NASS Gate, Deny Protesting Lawyers Entry / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

[s]Shut up!! Sowore eat with d devil in 2015,he must keep eating the delicacy he prepared for himself till 2023. Do u know how many millions are passing through agony because of the stupid decisions u all made in 2015? E must go round for u zombies!![/s]
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
DennisEche:

If Jonathan failed then what is buhari? Atlesst under Jonathan human right was not trampled upon, can such be said if the dullard? FYI corruption is 10x more under this govt. Pls go and protest make my police boys use u do suya.anuofia
abeg ignore that zombie. Na mumu dey worry am

4 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Chuksmonika(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
There is a need for massive mobilization of Nigerians to DSS office on Monday if he has not been released by then. Let’s shut down the road leading to the facility. No entry or exit from DSS office. Enough of this nonsense.
just five cans of tears gas canister and water cannon are enough to disperse you guys

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
There is a need for massive mobilization of Nigerians to DSS office on Monday if he has not been released by then. Let’s shut down the road leading to the facility. No entry or exit from DSS office. Enough of this nonsense.
I'm honestly interested in this. If only other Nigerians will come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by EagleNest(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
We have allowed impunity to fester for long in Nigeria but until we stop being parochial in our reasoning, there is no hope.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
sharaaaaaaap

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Hypocrit: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
just as you are dying presently.

But yours is worse, no trace of what is killing you.

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Today it's Sowore, tomorrow it will be you
don't mind the hediot
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Horladipupo0505 post=83878947]oga u no too get sense everyone has the right to support and oppose,I supported bihari 2015 but was against him in 2019 due to the fact that he was careless clueless and selfish,I see no reason y u must castigate him for trying to bring an end to miss rule, I blv if d protest was successful u will not b sitting behind ur keyboard and b. dropping rubbish[/quote ]

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
notoriousbabe:
sharaaaaaaap
grin

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hypocrit:
just as you are dying presently.

But yours is worse, no trace of what is killing you.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
I concur, but I no wan die now, moreover dominique never say yes to me
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by DennisEche(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
notoriousbabe:
abeg ignore that zombie. Na mumu dey worry am
No mind the fool, after collecting his 30k BMC pay him de find people wey go protest with am

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
so you want Nigerians you will lead into taking stray bullets abi,e no go work for you afonjalistic man,Nigerians jump and pass

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nuklex(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Willy7:
Sometimes I wonder how less than 100,000 security operatives of a country is able to instill fear and intimidation on more than 160 million people. How can so few people decide to make the whole Nation a subject of mockery and feel good and untouchable about it? What is really going on in this country? Are we back to military days? What did GEJ do that APC hasn't multiplied? Why is one man and few hawks around him having a feel day destroying every gain Democracy has made before their accension? Our institutions has been destroyed and laws balkanized. Honestly I weep for my country Nigeria. We have never had it so bad. But one thing I believe is that this evil will not linger. It cannot continue.
GUN my brother it's with the use of gun. Don't ever disrespect that thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Willy7:
Sometimes I wonder how less than 100,000 security operatives of a country is able to instill fear and intimidation on more than 160 million people. How can so few people decide to make the whole Nation a subject of mockery and feel good and untouchable about it? What is really going on in this country? Are we back to military days? What did GEJ do that APC hasn't multiplied? Why is one man and few hawks around him having a feel day destroying every gain Democracy has made before their accension? Our institutions has been destroyed and laws balkanized. Honestly I weep for my country Nigeria. We have never had it so bad. But one thing I believe is that this evil will not linger. It cannot continue.
oga,can you tell me in not more than one sentence why you are crying??

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by blowjohn(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Easier said than done bro.
We can't even protest against issues affecting us, talk less of another man's perils.
The man is to blame for his travails. After all its not his first time and it's in his line of work.
As I dey so, anything wey go put me inside trouble I no want.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by foreshore(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.

Dis one don Kolo!!!
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by endi4real: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Willy7:

That's the power of the concept "divide and rule".
They've set us up against one another, they then sit in a corner and laugh as we fight amongst ourselves over every issue... while ignoring our one true common oppressors..

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Sowore is a Nigerian and he’s fighting for all Nigerians. We must resist all attempt to tribalize Sowore’s struggle. This is the time for Nigerians to unite and tell DSS enough is enough and not a time to play the silly and sickening ethnic card.

Oga talk for urself.
Which Nigerians?
In fact let me stop there

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Adiola(f): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Sowore is a Nigerian and he’s fighting for all Nigerians. We must resist all attempt to tribalize Sowore’s struggle. This is the time for Nigerians to unite and tell DSS enough is enough and not a time to play the silly and sickening ethnic card.
because he is yoruba and u are u are yoruba nna did u say same thing when nnamdi kanu was held ? dont you know when you yorubas were cheering the tyrant his advisers were readin ? ogbeni carry your ship woe be to any igbo man that will match to dss office to protest for a yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
They are doing it just to take peoples mind away from election that is coming up in bayelsa next week. So that they can use that opportunity to perfect their rigging plan

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/09/breaking-dss-prevents-lawyers-entry-facility-retrieve-sowore

Steadily, dictatorship is taking over the Nigerian political space as Nigeria elites remain complacent.
There is fire on the mountains and nobody wants to run.
National patriotism is being slaughtered on heathen altars of party loyalty and many who should sound the alarms of a dangerously drifting ship of state are giving the blind eye, the deaf ear and the dumb lips. The nation will pay for this growing reign of violation of constitutional rights and travesty of justice.
Mark my words: Buhari will end up a worse
dictator than Abacha and end up in greater shame and bitter ending than Abacha

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

I was warned by who? And what is the nonsense talk about Karma? See kid, people like Sowore have been fighting bad governance in Nigeria since the first republic. Folks like Sowore fought the military till they ran back into their barracks. Patriotic Nigerians will continue to fight bad governance till we achieve a Nigeria of our dreams. We fight for Nigeria and not for a party or ethnic group.

You lots that support corruption and bigotry are such a shameless bunch. Anybody that felt Jonathan should have continued in 2015 despite the massive looting of our common patrimony is an idiot. Jonathan failed and he was legitimately voted out. Folks are strategizing ahead of 2023 and people like you are still crying over 2015. Smh!

Stop it right here and shut up!

Any body, who felt buhari should continue after the holocaust of 2015 till now is also a compound fool. You know you fall into that category.

Shameless thing.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by godwon01(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
A lot of our youths are very angry because of the way our elders are misbehaving and their misrule towards their subjects. The rulers are so reckless in spending and fragrant of the rule of laws. No job , no infrastructure facilities, and life has no meaning to them. That is the reason why people get angry on slight provocation. There is no beginning without an end . The misrule will surely come to an end one day.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

We shall occupy DSS HQ on Tuesday if Sowore hasn’t been released by then. You can join the movement instead of posting incoherent rants all over Nairaland.

You are going nowhere. I challenge you to show yourself in DSS office.

Let's just know you are the one and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
foreshore:

Dis one don Kolo!!!
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by 2LESS(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

We shall occupy DSS HQ on Tuesday if Sowore hasn’t been released by then. You can join the movement instead of posting incoherent rants all over Nairaland.
oga why wait till monday for ur occupation? Or u are waiting for the rame people u labelled 'wailers' to show u hw to occupy dss? Btw, have u noticed that u are wailing more than those who are 'cumming'

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Agugbadin: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.

Won't you die some day or do you think you will live forever ask Abacha
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
Thunder strike u dere
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
Supported
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Thunder strike u dere
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.