Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

. Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. (504 Views)

How To Get Those To Sponsor Your Music / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
This my son has been disturbed me and I don't know how to help him. He is 18years old and into music. He need someone to promote him or to connect him to someone to sponsor him. He has talent and he is aiming high.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by dollytino4real(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
dat connection most times corrupt the person, just pray to God or wat ever u worshipped
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let him get a job, save from his wages or salary, then fund his music career with it.
He could be dropping freestyles on Instagram and Facebook for his friends to share in the meantime.

Music is too capital intensive and it's super rare for any label or sponsor to invest in an artist without some buzz
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Let him get a job, save from his wages or salary, then fund his music career with it.
He could be dropping freestyles on Instagram and Facebook for his friends to share in the meantime.

Music is too capital intensive and it's super rare for any label or sponsor to invest in an artist without some buzz
Thank u. I can finance him Small but he need connection. What I mean is who to sign him.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
dat connection most times corrupt the person, just pray to God or wat ever u worshipped
Thank u.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by dollytino4real(f): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Thank u.
u welcome
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let him open a YouTube account and show the world his talent. If he is that good with what he does( i do hope he plays instruments too), he will be located even outside the shores of Nigeria.
Patience is required.

I'm surprised that at 18, he hasn't thought of ways to help himself. He is not serious. Some young guys his age find themselves in strange terrain with nothing and no hope yet made use if their brain.
He is here depending on his parent when social media has made lots of things easier.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
sassysure:
Let him open a YouTube account and show the world his talent. If he is that good with what he does( i do hope he plays instruments too), he will be located even outside the shores of Nigeria.
Patience is required.

I'm surprised that at 18, he hasn't thought of ways to help himself. He is not serious. Some young guys his age find themselves in strange terrain with nothing and no hope yet made use if their brain.
He is here depending on his parent when social media has made lots of things easier.
Thank u. He just finished ND and he has recorded many track or ist album they call it.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Thank u. He just finished ND and he has recorded many track or ist album they call it.

There is this popular guy (Justin bieber).
He was discovered on YouTube. His mum helped to expose him cos as at that time he was very young. All the way from canada, he was signed in USA. So good luck to you two as u explore all possible means.

1 Like

Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Thank u. I can finance him Small but he need connection. What I mean is who to sign him.
I was waiting for you to say this, because your son's issue is now half solved.

STEP 2:
Make him go for music lessons or employ a music teacher for him or make him join a church choir if possible.

STEP 3:
After some few months (six months preferably), take him to a music studio to record his demo tracks (song).

STEP 4:
Search for your preferred digital music distributors e.g Spinlet, FreeMe Digital, etc; sign a digital distribution deal with them for songs you think will likely go far.

...to be continued.

The conclusion really is that you need to create a buzz for your son before any serious person will show interest in signing him. The music industry isn't the way it used to be. Record labels no longer sign artists without a media buzz (except in extremely rare cases)

And if you need advice from a professional music industry insider, I can provide the contact to Godwin Tom, Wizkid's former manager before he signed up with Sunday Are. Godwin will charge you no less than 40k per hour, but his advice is from 10 years plus of being a music insider.

1 Like

Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

I was waiting for you to say this, because your son's issue is now half solved.

STEP 2:
Make him go for music lessons or employ a music teacher for him or make him join a church choir if possible.

STEP 3:
After some few months (six months preferably), take him to a music studio to record his demo tracks (song).

STEP 4:
Search for your preferred digital music distributors e.g Spinlet, FreeMe Digital, etc; sign a digital distribution deal with them for songs you think will likely go far.

...to be continued.

The conclusion really is that you need to create a buzz for your son before any serious person will show interest in signing him. The music industry isn't the way it used to be. Record labels no longer sign artists without a media buzz (except in extremely rare cases)

And if you need advice from a professional music industry insider, I can provide the contact to Godwin Tom, Wizkid's former manager before he signed up with Sunday Are. Godwin will charge you no less than 40k per hour, but his advice is from 10 years plus of being a music insider.
Thank u. He has done step 2 and 3. I will appreciate it if you can give me the contact.. I will try step 4 for him.
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Thank u. He has done step 2 and 3. I will appreciate it if you can give me the contact.. I will try step 4 for him.

Email: godwin@godwintom.com
Tel: +2347063333446

The ball is now fully in your court
Re: . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. by Thegoodone13(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

Email: godwin@godwintom.com
Tel: +2347063333446

The ball is now fully in your court

Thank u. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comfortable: Comfort By Vector Ft Davido (lyrics + Mp3) / Ben Loumie - Kowope (prod. By JMO) / [music] Eskydo – Funke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.