Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,290 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Mum Was A Witch – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum Was A Witch – Charly Boy (391 Views)

Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Was A Witch – Charly Boy by Kelben: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
There have been some revelations about Margaret Ntianu Oputa, the mother to Charly Boy, who died at age 101 in October 2019

In this interview with the Sunonline, the singer opens up on the life and times of Madam Oputa, including his regrets and plans for the burial among other issues.

What was your first reaction when you heard that your mum had passed on?

I was mad, upset; I cursed her a little in my mind! I felt she chickened out because we had a discussion about death a couple of times. Sometimes she would read more here>>https://247naijanews.com/2019/11/09/my-mum-was-a-witch-charly-boy/

Re: My Mum Was A Witch – Charly Boy by Bellgal: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
And u are a wizard. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Was A Witch – Charly Boy by Kelben: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bellgal:
And u are a wizard. End of story.
Well said!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'she Is Not My Level' Actor Pete Edochie Reacts To Sugabelly’s Attack / Tonto Dikeh Debunk Rumors She Was Deported From Dubai (video) / Develop Your Chest Like Cristiano Ronaldo At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.