Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van (40375 Views)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Femijohn198: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
who can define civil defense work for me
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by ibietela2(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
It's wrong for you to overtake any military/paramilitary convoy. Even in the western world they won't waste time to waste you

Please stop making false statements... There's no way police will shoot you in the UK/US by just over taking them
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by lagdmark(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
It's wrong for you to overtake any military/paramilitary convoy. Even in the western world they won't waste time to waste you
Western world in your hideout near your village square, watin you sabi?.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
They were very wrong to have shoot the Okada man.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Cityguy: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
TreasureJunky:
My problem is, why didn't they catch those idiots when they were running away. Was it only their motor they caught?
That is my problem too. Burning the van is nothing if the perpetrators are not burnt along.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Cityguy: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
JJOF:

So they will kill you for overtaking them in the western World? You sure?
You even get time sef
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by 2nattie(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lie from the pit of hell
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by mindtricks: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmm.
I just don't how it happens, but at the mention of Nigeria lawlessness, Lunacy, banana Republic quickly comes to mind.
In the usual Nigerian way, still nothing will happen to those killers.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by mindtricks: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
ngwababe:

Bros, I'm justifying nothing, I just asked a question.

It's high time we told ourselves the truth. Our force men no get joy. They are being maltreated by their bosses, and them inturn, rests it on us. And the more we get to know these, the more we start avoiding there wahala, because old people talk say, na person wey die na him own worst.

Bros I ask again, where was he rushing to? Him be kidnapper?
Completely irrelevant question.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Witnes: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Keepem:
are you well at all?
Its like u are d one that needs knowledge here, if u haven't b to there, ask questions. I haven't b to there but my niece who stayed there said d same, he further said when u are stopped by cops driving, u have to hold on to your steering with two hands, don't mistakenly bend to pick up anything under your sit or d car's floor even is of no important except u are told to do so or else obito is next. B4 u could b given a drivers license in western world, u ably need full training and certified u had known their driving laws b4 issue u license to hit d roads.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Princemolar101: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
JJOF:

So they will kill you for overtaking them in the western World? You sure?
leave that man he doesn't know what his saying
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by anonymous1759(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lies lies lies idiot
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by ikwedim(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2019
I was there and I wept for the ordinary man on the street. Although the guy survived as he was rushed to the hospital
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by akbahbah(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2019
No be to burn only Dem vehicle, na to start killing all these people back, be it police, SARS civil defense. Na until then naija go make sense.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Since they are not under threat before why killing if this happened in Bornu they we tag it ncdsc kills boko boys
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Paulo3ree(m): 3:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Just like dayo said
We all need mental review
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by sharpwriter(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2019
ademidedavid:

If we all stand against any uniform personal maltreating a civilian and fight against such person and not just standing, starring and videoing, every other uniformed person will learn and never go outside the circle.......

This is the solution.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by pacespot(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2019
solablings:
I was nearly a victim too years back but mine was trying to overtake Gbenga Daniel while he was the governor of Ogun state.

The experience wasn't good to share at all.

Seriously, is it now a capital punishment to overtake a government convoy?
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Awaja(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Overtaking is no longer allowed in naija
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That is a big lie.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by luluosas(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria! Nigeria!!
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by solablings(f): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2019
It is ooo
pacespot:

Seriously, is it now a capital punishment to overtake a government convoy?
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by remigreat(f): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2019
I am yet to see where it is written in the constitution that its a crime for overtaking a government vehicle, Police vehicle or any other force's vehicle for that matter. As long as you don't have any incriminating item on you or have ulterior motives, I think everyone can drive at their own space. It is disheartening to see a paramilitary outfit like civil defence killing a fellow harmless civilian. Oh Lord, come and take over Nigeria
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by remigreat(f): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2019
I am yet to see where it is written in the constitution that its a crime for overtaking a government vehicle, Police vehicle or any other force's vehicle for that matter. As long as you don't have any incriminating item on you or have ulterior motives, I think everyone can drive at their own space. It is disheartening to see a paramilitary outfit like civil defence killing a fellow harmless civilian. Oh Lord, come and take over Nigeria.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Ryan03(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
really? I dont know about other countries cause I've not been there but I think that's plain stupid.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Moz22: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2019
He didn't die oo.. fake reporting. I was there on oregun road
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by vikithor(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2019
shooting the rider dead is criminal
over taking a convoy of military,paramilitary or VIP whose convoy is not in parking mode is suspiciously criminal.
Road users need civil education on use of road,we have seen or heard a convoy being overtaken and shot at by unknown gun men,kill the officers and men in the convoy of a VIP,military or paramilitary .Back home at the base,the officers will be court martial for not been pro active.
okada,marwa,pedestrians should be guided,the uniform men are beastial,I dont need them as friends for any reason, business partners?, yes,but won't need them for civil relationship, by their industry training they can turn against you,at Oga at the top's instructions.
Give them their way.

learn how to drive better than how you had known
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Moz22: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2019
mitchyy:
Someone just out hustling for his daily bread, these civil defence decided to snuff his life just like that. I hope they are caught and prosecuted accordingly
apparently, the said keke rider didn't die. After the incident, touts around that area ran after the man who shot but was saved my police men.. Police intervened and guided the culprit away from the street guys. Twas actually on oregun road
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Moz22: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
TreasureJunky:
My problem is, why didn't they catch those idiots when they were running away. Was it only their motor they caught?
they tried to but police came around and hid him so he won't be brutalized... He wasn't even taken away. Don't know if he was arrested tho
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by Wettoid123: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Nscdc when was it set up here that they are now behaving that they are on top, they are not even military but para military and they are killing innocent souls like this, Hope the perpetrator was caught.
Re: Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van by mywells: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2019
These tricycle urchins does not have the lessons and the education to manage the roads,any body that's want to manage the road should pass through a certified government driving schools with a driving school and accreditation certificate before you can drive or ride anything on the road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder / More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.