Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore (37196 Views)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / “the Buhari I Know Will Not Release Sowore” – Frederick Odorige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nigerian govt gradually playing into our hands
na God wan catch them. E go do Buhari like a dream
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
olril17:
any Yoruba man who still support buhari,that man and his family shall be crushed to death by a fast moving trailer ijn
[/s] You don't have to curse. It's all about politics, don't be stupid. Besides, is that what Jesus taught you?
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Grupo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria may go up in flames if the guy dies in DSS custody

Lol. Who will set the country ablaze?

Yoruba people? Oh, I forgot they said Sowore is not their son. Maybe Ijaw people will set the country ablaze.

3 Likes

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by stanliwise(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
olril17:
any Yoruba man who still support buhari,that man and his family shall be crushed to death by a fast moving trailer ijn
shut your stinking mouth you coward.
If you don't want the president then go protest him out instead of cowardly making useless prayers
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
The season four will be when MNK will be coming for his mother's burial.
BTW how did his mother's corpse entered Nigeria without our operatives knowing?
Nigerian government has not still explain to us how MNK escaped its borders without noticing him?
How Shakau became a cat with nine lives?
How Asari is wanted but still has contracts of billions with same government?
How Sowore's case has become a diversion to our reasoning why a president will travel without transfering power to his elected VP and why your president has to sign your bills in another man's country as if is a common paper.
Untill we see beyond ethnicity, tribe and religion, we won't understand the black ops going on among the elites to rape us. They don on film for us all..
For those shouting for protest..a "pastoreneur" is not involved.

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by olisaEze(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:
Where's the protest...OP won't you leave people that are picnicking in peace

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Buhari is a tyrant;an unrepentant Fulani hegemonic jihadist .

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by ShenTeh(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
I feel sad and depressed.

Nigerians are online debating ethnicity and a clearly lost and won election of 2015, while there is no hope for all of us under this ruthless government.

It is Sowore today, you are the next already.

Nigerians are so divided and have been so intimidated that they cant even pretend to protest against injustice, even when the courts say so.

Who did this to us?

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Ekpekus(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nothing will happen.. dem kpuff Attorney General and elected President for this same country, you dey talk of activist..

By the way, I am not in support of non adherence to rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
What kinda Protest is this? Is this some kinda Beer drinking day out?

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Mummyfour(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
See as Protest look like Block Rossary Meeting...angry
. You no well grin. If you had joined them,it would have been more like the population at redeemed camp.After all the more the merrier. Next time come and collect my Yellow turban and join them cool

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by obembet(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
olril17:

The same curse go to all Igbo that support APC, collect money from APC, and the one that secretly support Buhari and collect money from them

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by stevnwigw1: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
how is he today?

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by jolyment: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
olril17:

Don't bring Yoruba tribe into it
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by bigtt76(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
The guy in lemon gree shirts tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by backnbeta(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
olril17:
I feel your pain...but then the curse is unnecessary bi ko undecided
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Shameful

Is this one protest

5 people?

Laughable

This is where the Igbos are far better than Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
umarshehu58:

With his clueless stories that Buhari is cloned abi? D guy jst dey brainwash una

Common sense is not after all common...even queen of england couldn't get this kind of medical transformation in same London buhari got his

That tells you all you need to know

An impostor is in asorock

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Fidelismaria: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chai

Nigeria is finished

About 10people there

Even tacha the body odour crooner pulled more crowd than this

Shame on Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by olril17(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

The curse is going back to you and your entire family and generations to come.

Do you have to curse an entire tribe just because they fail to be on the same political page with you?
ewuree tinubu..ee ri woon..werey

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by gazza07(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
The volume of respect that I have the man Deji is on the increase. Very courageous person.

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by jchioma: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Not in Nigeria. Sorry, but nothing will happen. Sowore will just be a casualty.

I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeriaaa ! ...

2 Likes

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by surgical: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
lomprico:

and a clueless one too
your own cluelessness can't be compared to his own
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Chuksmonika(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
though,we dont pray for that....But i can assure you that Nothing will happen,No one is bigger than a country,if voilence erupts which i doubt,Once soldiers are deployed,everywhere go calm

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by dangoteinlaw: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
See as Protest look like Block Rossary Meeting...angry
Una Neva Serious..
why u no join them ,e-diot
Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by themanderon: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bet he now regrets facilitating these demons into power. More to go. Bet Tinubu must be shitting his pants and hoping these guys don't turn on him.
A consequence of dining with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
When they are tired of sitting down there,they can go,its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore by sonature1: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nigerian govt gradually playing into our hands

What hands exactly?

The hands of ducile and tribalistic youths?

Abeg talk another thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.