Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court (39818 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Breaking: At Last Akpabio Wins Re Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Cajal(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ekpeyong will still win.
Akpabio hold your ministerial position tight ooo before you lose both ends.

Now this is serious.

Akpabio will have to step down as minister to contest and what if loses by then the position won't be for him again because Buhari won't give him another chance.

Same reason Timpre Sylva refused to contest Bayelsa governorship election because he might lose at both ends.

Ngige refuses to contest the second time when court nullified his election for fear of losing at both ends.

This Judgement is a heavy burden for Akpabio. Let his advisers advice him well on this.
are we not in Nigeria
He will win 100% certain
Oshiomole has kick started rigging mechanism
His local govt
Forget

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by fergie001: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coldie:
Akpabio doesn't want to be a senator again is it by force.

Do u want to compare senator office to that of Nddc chairman?
Not nddc chairman....

Minister of Niger Delta ......that's even more superior to nddc chairman by far...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Akpabio will defeat ekpenyong even in ekpenyong's villa.you dont seem to know how popular he is

Don't over hype Akpabio, the state is a PDP state...but so unfortunate for Sen. Akpabio, because the the winning marging is more than the votes in the entire LGA for the rerun. Tho Sen Akpabio inflated the votes , which is the reason the results was rejected by INEC, if he can't inflate the votes with federal might, INECmay not need to conduct any election because the winning marging for Sen Ekpeyong is more than the votes in that particular LGA
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by loswhite(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
God bless our judiciary the last hope of the common man.

God bless Buhari for upholding the Rule of law.

Nigeria getting great again.
hypocrisy at its peak...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Carmal90(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Don't over hype Akpabio, the state is a PDP state...but so unfortunate for Sen. Akpabio, because the the winning marging is more than the votes in the entire LGA for the rerun. Tho Sen Akpabio inflated the votes , which is the reason the results was rejected by INEC, if he can't inflate the votes with federal might, INECmay not need to conduct any election because the winning marging for Sen Ekpeyong is more than the votes in that particular LGA

The pdp man is leading with over 20k, are you saying the total no of registered voters in that cancelled LGA were less than 20k?
I bet to disagree
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by mindtricks: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Democracy Demonstration of Craze in Action.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by MoIbrahim: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
You predicted it? Quote your post.

senatordave1:
Fergie,once again this proves that am the greatest analyst here
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Carmal90:

The pdp man is leading with over 20k, are you saying the total no of registered voters in that cancelled LGA were less than 20k?
I bet to disagree

The LGA is less than 20k , and not all will vote. I stand to be corrected, Sen. Akpabio inflated the votes of the LGA during the main election , and INEC rejected it with results they have base on those who collected PVC, it's a sad victory for Sen Akpabio, tho this is Nigeria and he can do something if he gat the federal might.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by chloride6: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
vincoye:

Who told you he's going to step down before he can re-contest? Corrupt PDP agent.

I tire for the back road analysis
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sufisunni:
Who told you Buhari will replace him, if he goes to recontest again? Fayemi resigned and contested Ekiti election without being replaced. Buhari even said he would leave his position for him, incase he loses he can come back to his ministerial position

Correct!

Akpabio can even win the senate seat, get sworn in (to prove a political point) then go back to be minister ( Bala Mohammed left senate to be FCT minister). INEC will then conduct a fresh election (APC will be able to pick a fresh candidate)

5 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by chloride6: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coldie:
Akpabio doesn't want to be a senator again is it by force.

Do u want to compare senator office to that of Nddc chairman?

Are you Akpabio?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by NORSYK(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Fergie,once again this proves that am the greatest analyst here

Lol The Court ordered a re-run only in Esien Udim LGA... So Senator Ekpeyong still in comfortable lead.

Your joy will be short lived
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cajal:
are we not in Nigeria
He will win 100% certain
Oshiomole has kick started rigging mechanism
His local govt
Forget

Go find out the winning marging and the numbers of those who collected PVCs in that particular LGA, it's a sad victory for Sen. Akpabio
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Victory for democracy.... Akpabio all da way
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are a good analyst but I don't think you are the best here.
Sometimes you get sentimental when it has to do with your party, nevertheless, you are a good analyst.
Thanks,i appreciate but my accuracy is top notch.i was the only one that foresaw an akpabio victory
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Carmal90(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Danwakae:

The LGA is less than 20k , and not all will vote. I stand to be corrected, Sen. Akpabio inflated the votes of the LGA during the main election , and INEC rejected it with results they have base on those who collected PVC, it's a sad victory for Sen Akpabio, tho this is Nigeria and he can do something if he gat the federal might.

He can't do anything if all u said is true, reason I doubt it is appeal court wouldn't have declare the election inconclusive if the voters are less than 20k
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
wingmanIII:
Corrupt judges. Even the senators said it. They know themselves
NDDC money at work.
He will still lose the rerun elections, unless the soldiers are deployed to help him
useless country
wailer sorry it didn't favour your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by nagoma(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Trying to dislodge Akpabio from the Ministry of Niger Delta. Akpabio is exposing the massive corruption that has characterized that Ministry. The effort is now to dislodge him from MND.
We’re watching.

Akpabio should stay put as minister and ignore the courts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
fergie001:

They want him out of the Ministry at all costs.......I don't know what he did to them sha......

Do you really think, they will nullify that election.....and if they do....do you really think any of them will get 18 LGAs?

Rochas and Ohakim time is passed....people vote according to ethnic leanings now......so I believe the case will go the amaechi-omehia pattern....the court will set a precedence.
The supreme court will surely nullify the imo polls as far as there's no technical error or legal mistakes like in the osun case or except the presidency somehow intervenes.it is a simple matter,it is even easier to judge than the zamfara or this akpabio matter.
It will be difficult for ihedioha to win because he has not imprezsed imolites.instead,he has demonized okorocha and made more foes.instead of him to pally with ohakim and araraume,he's busy pallying with the ugochinyere led faction of ap who cant help him.if the rerun is declared between him and nwosu or araraume,i see him losing.

infact,the appeal court can even nullify that poll if the panel is made up of no nonsensw judges.immediately i saw joseph oyewole heading the akpabio case appeal,i knew that pdp were in soup
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by freshvine(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
They want Akpabio out of the Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. The plan is to make sure he wins the rerun and go to the Senate relinquishing his ministerial portfolio but if he's smart, he'll sabotage the rerun in favor of Ekpeyong and stay put to finish his clinical surgery of NDDC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by fergie001: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

The supreme court will surely nullify the imo polls as far as there's no technical error or legal mistakes like in the osun case or except the presidency somehow intervenes.it is a simple matter,it is even easier to judge than the zamfara or this akpabio matter.
It will be difficult for ihedioha to win because he has not imprezsed imolites.instead,he has demonized okorocha and made more foes.instead of him to pally with ohakim and araraume,he's busy pallying with the ugochinyere led faction of ap who cant help him.if the rerun is declared between him and nwosu or araraume,i see him losing.

infact,the appeal court can even nullify that poll if the panel is made up of no nonsensw judges.immediately i saw joseph oyewole heading the akpabio case appeal,i knew that pdp were in soup
Tell me what the Supreme court will say...
That there should be re-run.....?

Some things you say, the problem is the extra sentiments you add to this thing....Imo is a peculiar environment where I can authoritatively tell you as it stands none will get two-thirds...quote me anywhere.....

What concerns the SC with Ugochinyere for heaven's sake?
So, if they do the re-run and no 2/3, what will the court say?

So you expect the SC to reprobate and approbate?
Did Matawalle meet 2/3 in Zamfara ? Answer?
This is a precedent.

So, in your mind you think if there is a re-run he won't even use his power of incumbency?
Why did they hurriedly give nwajiuba's seat to someone else......I tire for you ooo

I will tell you something about the Igbos that has made them politically stuck....they vote with emotions and Stand on it.
If there will be a re-run today, ihedioha will never lose not because he is loved but because they feel they don't want the other man....how would Nwosu get his own 18 LGAs?
Have you thought about that?

They vote across zones....so everyone will hold his zone so how do you achieve your required 2/3?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Reussite: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Guys I really want to know which seat holds more power & finance between the fed ministry & the senate.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Abeyjide: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by musicwriter(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
wingmanIII:
Corrupt judges. Even the senators said it. They know themselves
NDDC money at work.
He will still lose the rerun elections, unless the soldiers are deployed to help him
useless country

That's corruption at work. Same thing they did to Dino Melaye.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Carmal90:

He can't do anything if all u said is true, reason I doubt it is appeal court wouldn't have declare the election inconclusive if the voters are less than 20k
Dont mind the loser.the lga has over 100k voters and about 79000 pvcs
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Carmal90(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Dont mind the loser.the lga has over 100k voters and about 79000 pvcs
I thought as much, still not good for akpabio though, roughly 45k people will vote, I mean the maximum people..so he has lost this already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Danwakae:

You always peddle falsehood.why? Are you a an apprentice in the art of propaganda? No lga in akwa ibom has less than 30k voters.essien udim has over 100,000k voters,akpabio has always polled 70k plus there right from 2007.stop embarrassing yourself boy

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Carmal90:

I thought as much, still not good for akpabio though, roughly 45k people will vote, I mean the maximum people..so he has lost this already.
Such calculations dont work in ss,elections doesnt take place.votes are allocated and results written.this is his lga moreover,he has no rival here.he will allocate any figure for himself
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

You always peddle falsehood.why? Are you a an apprentice in the art of propaganda? No lga in akwa ibom has less than 30k voters.essien udim has over 100,000k voters,akpabio has always polled 70k plus there right from 2007.stop embarrassing yourself boy

You just embarrassed yourself without thinking.

The numbers of registered voters with PVC on that LGA is less than the winning marging I stand to be corrected with proove. Having seen his defeat in the main election, Sen Akpabio went to inflates votes in Essien Ubim LGA, forgetting that INEC already have the numbers of registered voters with PVCs. Before u tag people propagandist , get your facts right , I stand to gain nothing from the state let alone the Senatorial district. Be guided please.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
fergie001:

Tell me what the Supreme court will say...
That there should be re-run.....?

Some things you say, the problem is the extra sentiments you add to this thing....Imo is a peculiar environment where I can authoritatively tell you as it stands none will get two-thirds...quote me anywhere.....

What concerns the SC with Ugochinyere for heaven's sake?
So, if they do the re-run and no 2/3, what will the court say?

So you expect the SC to reprobate and approbate?
Did Matawalle meet 2/3 in Zamfara ? Answer?
This is a precedent.

So, in your mind you think if there is a re-run he won't even use his power of incumbency?
Why did they hurriedly give nwajiuba's seat to someone else......I tire for you ooo

I will tell you something about the Igbos that has made them politically stuck....they vote with emotions and Stand on it.
If there will be a re-run today, ihedioha will never lose not because he is loved but because they feel they don't want the other man....how would Nwosu get his own 18 LGAs?
Have you thought about that?

They vote across zones....so everyone will hold his zone so how do you achieve your required 2/3?
My brother,na wa for you oh.i thought you are now very familiar with electoral laws na.anyway if there's a rerun according to the constitution,only two people will contest,thats the two highest scorers and the winner will now be decided by a simple majority.two third will no more be required,just a simple majority.if that happens,nwosu or araraume will likely win because they will be more likely to get more votes.both have more areas to get or inflation votes while iheduoha only has his three mbaise areas to inflate and everyone will be familiar and will be ready foe him.the oppisition will unite againat him.

If a rerun happens,he will no more be the incumbent.the election will be isolated and the federal government will be interested in it.nwosu would have won but him and rochas underrated ihedioha,neglected mbaise and owerri letting emeka have a field day.by the time they realized and tried to counter,it was too late.
As for matawalle,apc votes were nullified which means that only pdp and the other smaller parties were factored in and he won in all the lgas with the exclusion of apc.

Nwajiuba never had that seat,i've told you originally.an fct high ruled in his favorite when we all know that this is a kangaroo court.what concerns nwajiuba with apc primariea when he contested under a differsnt party? Anyway,chike okafor won that polls.

I am bringing the ugochinyere angle because he's that vice chairman of app.ihedioha and him have gone into alliance to frustrate nwosu and remove him from action by nullufying his candid and the appeal court has already nullified his candidature and the apex court might follow.assuming his out of the game and there's a rerun,araraume will take over
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Danwakae:

You just embarrassed yourself without thinking.

The numbers of registered voters with PVC on that LGA is less than the winning marging I stand to be corrected with proove. Having seen his defeat in the main election, Sen Akpabio went to inflates votes in Essien Ubim LGA, forgetting that INEC already have the numbers of registered voters with PVCs. Before u tag people propagandist , get your facts right , I stand to gain nothing from the state let alone the Senatorial district. Be guided please.
Oga stop this nonsense.whoever has this boy should come and take him away oh,this is an adult's arena please.total pvc collected is about 70k plus,inec admutted this during the tribunal proceedings which you never followed because if you do,you will not argue ignorantly.

Inflation is a normal thing,every politician inflates voted in his stronghold so i wonder what you are saying.even the pdp candidate inflated voted so drop that angle and caution yourself
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
vincoye:

Who told you he's going to step down before he can re-contest? Corrupt PDP agent.

Zombies everywhere.

I fear for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.