Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver (4927 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by barapistis(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

opay is not a chinese gvt project but private investors project

they can fail like any other business, jumia and the rest were here before opay with enough funding than opay and they all crashed and went away, jumia had to sell all their asset and focus on their ecommerce site

olx was here with millions of dollars in funding, they also crashed and failed

konga with all its funding was sold to a nigerian company for a mere amount

all these came with their market research and failed woefully.

It's not the business of the government but these guys have huge backing by their government

It's a Chinese mind set

More so...the principle of their mind set is to first provide services first before thinking about profit...these guys apply these their ten year of work before profit principle and it's been working for them

Jumia and Konga...even etisalat

Not sure they went out in losses...these guys all have an entry and exit strategy.. Nigeria ended been scam by etisalat

I am not saying some business don't record huge losses

Just as Jumia Nigeria have had before

Olx wasn't having losses...olx missed some things and just exited the market

Jiji actually bought olx because of the Nigerian market

Jiji had a better system of slicing the cake

Konga..I am not really sure those guys had looses as such
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by Yohh: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
nani667:
The OFood is the worst sef, plenty Promo in the app but the restaurants and eateries involved will always cancel the order because they don't want to lose money
Seriously? I've never tried it. Anytime I wanted to, the ofood option wouldn't be available on d app..
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by Importedpopcorn(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fortune109:
They can simply sell Opay recharge cards which should be made available everywhere...their riders should be embedded with a special device with which the card are inserted and payments are made without cash. Problem solved!

Well said

1 Like

Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
LOVEGINO:
including kaduna. Because of d awof, I don park my car grin
in Akure too, u park ur car!!!

Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by duality(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
The money in my O- wallet has not been used for a while. Any time I didn't o-ride, they don't come until I find an alternative.

I will not fund my wallet again
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by fineboynl(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
duality:
The money in my O- wallet has not been used for a while. Any time I didn't o-ride, they don't come until I find an alternative.

I will not fund my wallet again
why? Which state are you? There are relatively accessible here.
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by duality(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
fineboynl:
why? Which state are you? There are relatively accessible here.

Lagos...

For two weeks now the app keeps searching for riders for 30-45 minutes.

During close of work.

I just find another bike and move on.
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by fineboynl(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
duality:

Lagos...

For two weeks now the app keeps searching for riders for 30-45 minutes.

During close of work.

I just find another bike and move on.
umm. Really don't know of Lagos
Re: I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver by Fortune109: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jollof123:

I salute your brain....thumbs up

Oh thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? / How Often Do You Change Your Ringtone / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.