Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

When Karma Is Not A Bitch - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Karma Is Not A Bitch (472 Views)

Karma Is A Bitch / The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Karma Is Not A Bitch by Sezioha(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
What can make you kill someone?

For me it's knowing someone who raped a girl. No matter who the rapist is, I can never allow the person to be alive. I can kill a rapist and I am sure I will never ask God for forgiveness. If that's what will make me go to hell, then...

This has always been my mindset for years now. Ever since my first love killed herself because her aunt's husband defiled her, I've had this blinding hate for rapists. To me, they are the worst thing to have happened to humanity; they need to be wiped off—permanently.

======================

I finally managed to find a seat in the already crowded bus. Thankfully it was a window seat, so I just faced the road, as the stench of all the people inside the bus assaulted me. The bus was filled to the brim with students who had come for their registration and biometric capturing at the university. In the email we received, they had said that the exercise would start by 8:00am. I'd left home as early as 6:30am to be able to start on time, but when I got there by 9:00am, I discovered that the organisers hadn't even arrived at the venue. We had to wait for another three hours before they started.

But thank God I'd finished mine today, as there were many students who were told to come back the next day. Those people are just heartless; many of those students had been there for over twelve hours, yet they couldn't complete their aim of coming, and instead of giving them a little time to rest, they were mandated to be available the next day. Nigeria, every person who manages to get hold of small authority would always use it to torment others.

Suddenly, I felt something crawling on my waist, close to my pocket. I initially decided to ignore it, but as I remembered how I lost my former phone, I immediately slid my hand into my pocket. Only to discover another hand already there, which was on its way out with my phone. I grabbed the hand, turned to give the person a thorough verbal bashing, only to see a very beautiful girl behind me. I immediately dropped her hand, as I became confused. When did girls start being pickpockets too? was it a part of the "what a man can do, a woman can do better?"

I brought out the phone, pressed the power button, and noticed that the phone had gone off. Low battery. I just hope that my dad would agree to get me a new phone before I resumed school. This current phone has frustrated my life to the point that I was willing to sell it for as low as N10,000 if I found a buyer.

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/11/09/when-karma-is-not-a-bitch/

Re: When Karma Is Not A Bitch by skyblueking(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
If you are not ready to complete it better come and delete this....

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Country (Poem) / The Night It Happened / How To Remember What You Read (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.