Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,520 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Is It Most Of The Jobs That I Would Have Go For Are Located In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is It Most Of The Jobs That I Would Have Go For Are Located In Lagos (289 Views)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Most Of The Jobs That I Would Have Go For Are Located In Lagos by Rrchrd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
I base in Port Harcourt, almost all the jobs posted here that I have interest in are located in Lagos. I have an Experience in Hostels Housekeeping Supervisor
Re: Why Is It Most Of The Jobs That I Would Have Go For Are Located In Lagos by Powersurge: 3:18am On Nov 11, 2019
When they say 70% of none oil businesses are done in Lagos, people will be arguing up and down.

You could try to come and stay with your relatives in Lagos for 3 months (that's if you have folks in Lagos and are ready to accommodate you for that long) which you will use to job hunt. And change your address to Lagos address.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Electronic Engineering Job Vacancy / Training! Training!! Training!!! / Job Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.