Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos (47363 Views)

Social Media Users Mock Police Mugshot Of Wanted Man Due To His Bizarre Haircut / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Gisters: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
SARS operatives cornered a young man due to his hairstyle, at Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Eye witness Narrates how the Lagos SARS officials tried to whisk the young man away because he was on dreadlocks, but failed, as other youths intervened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4qIDablmbz

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/sars-operatives-cornered-a-young-man-due-to-his-hairstyle-at-computer-village-ikeja-lagos

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Gisters: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2019

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Gisters: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by obiekunie2: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
after that lucky escape the speed the guy will use to go bab malo even usein bolt no fit over take am! grin

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Slawormir: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I must say sars are not real niggarrrz

Leave niggarrrs with dread locks alone
Life is too short to have boring hair

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by OBTMOS(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ok
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Christaks(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Ololanla: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
This SARS of a thing ehn..... touts in uniform

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol

If person tell that guy that the lawlessness and the stupidity of the NPF and naija govt will come to him, him no go believe am.

But when musa was arrested and shot because he has tattoos also, when Nigeria women are being arrested and detained in the streets of Abuja and molested by the police, some were even raped ,he kept quiet, he didn’t speak against it, after all , what’s his business? Now it is his turn, Tomorrow, it will be our turn, in a way that we will never imagine.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by NoRetreat(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by ijewejones: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy

Can't vouch for the guy they cornered & same goes to the police officers...

But one tyn is paramount..with those iron(guns) on them,anything they do is alright by them...

All because they are...

9 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
In a country where judges are being kidnapped!
The difference btw the North and the South is not really much.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Its already worsening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by scribble: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Buharis oppressors unleashed on lazy youth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Bruemath(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
I thought they have disbanded SARS
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by godumes: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
It becoming unprofessional with SARS men on daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Na wa
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by wonuks(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
cool
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Too bad
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by dauntless15(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Opportunistic sons of b!tches, always looking for people to pounce on, the first mistake i ever made in this life was agreeing to be born in this zoo, I should've protested vehemently.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is the second time youths are stopping Sars officers from doing nonsense in Lagos this week. The first was some Sars idiots at Berger Bus stop in Lagos.

This same week, Oshodi boys use better 2by2 pako flog devil out of one policeman from Lagos state task force. The animal and his co-animals knocked down an elderly woman.

Once these Sars cowards know that the streets belong to everyone, they would start behaving themselves.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by adarayz(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let me book this space
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by ClilT: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bleep that shit! Do this peoples kids always on low cut. Who gets to harass their kids- they are biting more than they can chew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by valgbo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by godofuck231: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Well if I am in nigeria an i see SARS I shoot , simple I only know IGRT
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dress the way you wish to be addressed..

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by Unik3030: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
the youths who ought to have a common voice to fight injustice are busy arguing about Tasha n mercy

10 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by kings59: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Poor innocent guy. Sars with their outdated style of judgement.

It is now official, SARS men are evil. Just dress well, have a low haircut, ride in normal car and most especially endure the pain till 2023.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by ihesiuloa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
These guys called Sars should just take a chill tab, are we no more safe in our country anymore? It definitely wasn't this bad 10 years backwards! They really do need reorient action because it seems to me they just recruit criminal minded dudes to join Sars, mustnt they get a proof before arrest.. Smh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by WIZGUY69(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is he an armed robber?
Because the last time i checked, SARS - special anti robbery squad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by kolinz01(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
What's really wrong with the north, my good man?
StaffofOrayan:
In a country where judges are being kidnapped!
The difference btw the North and the South is not really much.
Re: SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos by deleo16(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.