Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help,my Oil Pump Not Pumping! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help,my Oil Pump Not Pumping! (1013 Views)

Tyre Pumping Machine ₦7500 FREE Delivery / Brand New 10000 Liters Fuel Tanker Truck For Sale,have Oil Pump And Flow Meter / Brand New 10000liters Fuel Tanker Truck For Sale,$21700USD, oil pump flow meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,my Oil Pump Not Pumping! by Npoto: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
Last Saturday, I drove my brother to buy an auto part for his car in my 2003 corolla.I decided to change a valve on my crankcase cover(PCV Valve) which had been blocked for about 2 months due to smoking.I must emphasize that I never had issues with the car.The auto spare part dealer said we should buy a complete crankcase cover with the valve since he wouldn't sell the valve alone.We got the cover and opened the engine top to replace it but were shocked to see massive sludge that had formed flakes.The cover we got didn't match anyway so we decided to clean the old one and put it back.On starting the car,the oil indicator initially went off then came up after some minutes.This has continued with further checks pointing to the oil pump not pumping enough pressure .I bought a new oil pump (Briscoe) put it after some of the sludge was manually removed with diesel.The oil pan was removed while doing this.I also changed the oil and oil filter still the pumping is still low.NB I change my oil at regular interval with mobil oil.Please I need suggestions on what to do
Re: Help,my Oil Pump Not Pumping! by Onwan: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
Call Yinka on 0802 558 3908; he should be able to sort you out.
Re: Help,my Oil Pump Not Pumping! by Npoto: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
Thanks Onwan.More suggestions needed please!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonus 2002 Nissan Maxima For Sale @ Give Away Price. / Neat Ford Transit For Sale: Price moved from 690k, to a hot sale at 650k / Adeniji Adele Police Station Phone Number Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.