Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway (1907 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Here's The TECNO Camon 12 AIR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Valorreviews(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys,

The Tecno camon 12 Air is the first device from Tecno to have a Dot in display. What this means is the front facing camera is inside the display. This makes the Camon 12 Air different from most phones in the market and also it makes it look expensive!
The Camon 12 Air is actually affordable, it goes for N42,500 and can be bought at major retail phone outlets. If you reside in Lagos, i'll recommend you buy your tecno phones from the Tecno Flagship store located at Ikeja city mall to get freebies after your purchase.
The Camon 12 Air has a 6.55" IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its a tall device and this makes consuming content via the display enjoyable. The camon 12 Air has a mediatek helio P22 Chip, paired with 3GB of Ram, playing graphics intensive games like PUBG is smooth on Balance graphics and medium frame rate.
The camon 12 Air has a 4,000 mah battery that should give you 7 hours screen on time, it has a 8MP front facing camera, a 16MP main camera at the rear, a 5MP ultra wide camera and a 2MP for depth and bokeh shots.

I have enjoyed using this phone and i would like someone to experience how good this device really is. I will be giving away a Tecno Camon 12 Air and the rules are simple, too simple in fact! Check out my video on how to win the tecno camon 12 air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzgmak52QAU
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by johnnyn1(m): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Another business strategy.
Nice review but the transsions device is wack.
Camon 12 selfie Camera 8megapixel cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,

The Tecno camon 12 Air is the first device from Tecno to have a Dot in display. What this means is the front facing camera is inside the display. This makes the Camon 12 Air different from most phones in the market and also it makes it look expensive!
The Camon 12 Air is actually affordable, it goes for N42,500 and can be bought at major retail phone outlets. If you reside in Lagos, i'll recommend you buy your tecno phones from the Tecno Flagship store located at Ikeja city mall to get freebies after your purchase.
The Camon 12 Air has a 6.55" IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its a tall device and this makes consuming content via the display enjoyable. The camon 12 Air has a mediatek helio P22 Chip, paired with 3GB of Ram, playing graphics intensive games like PUBG is smooth on Balance graphics and medium frame rate.
The camon 12 Air has a 4,000 mah battery that should give you 7 hours screen on time, it has a 8MP front facing camera, a 16MP main camera at the rear, a 5MP ultra wide camera and a 2MP for depth and bokeh shots.

I have enjoyed using this phone and i would like someone to experience how good this device really is. I will be giving away a Tecno Camon 12 Air and the rules are simple, too simple in fact! Check out my video on how to win the tecno camon 12 air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzgmak52QAU
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Valorreviews(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2019
johnnyn1:
Another business strategy.
Nice review but the transsions device is wack.
Camon 12 selfie Camera 8megapixel cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's actually a good phone for the price. I hope you win it and get to use it. Who knows you might change your mind.
For N42,500 which brand new phone can you get that tops this?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by amamkingchimex: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Infinix hot 8 is better
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by yungsmart(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Valorreviews:

It's actually a good phone for the price. I hope you win it and get to use it. Who knows you might change your mind.

Nokia x5 redmi 7 and umidigi A5 pro

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Valorreviews:

Redmi 8a, Samsung A10s, Huawei y6 prime 2019, Samsung A2 core, realme 3i and numerous others, anyone who values their money will consider instead of anything transission.
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by johnnyn1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hehe.. I hope so too
Valorreviews:

Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Valorreviews(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
yungsmart:

Nokia x5 redmi 7 and umidigi A5 pro

Nokia X5 came out last year, depreciation has brought down the price... Same with the Redmi note 7....umidigi A5 Pro? Where will you buy it on Nigeria?
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Valorreviews(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 8a, Samsung A10s, Huawei y6 prime 2019, Samsung A2 core, realme 3i and numerous others, anyone who values their money will consider instead of anything transission.

Bro the Samsung A10s with 2GB ram and has the same mediatek Helio p22 chip? Really?....Y6 prime with 2GB ram and mediatek Helio A22 and a small 3,020 battery? Samsung A2 core.......

How are these phones better ? Na bro.. you are wrong!
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Valorreviews:

Bro the Samsung A10s with 2GB ram and has the same mediatek Helio p22 chip? Really?....Y6 prime with 2GB ram and mediatek Helio A22 and a small 3,020 battery? Samsung A2 core.......

How are these phones better ? Na bro.. you are wrong!
When you compare these devices to the camon 12 air, you will know why it's tecno and transission holdings that are giving mtk the bad name they are struggling to rid off.
Every phone on the list I mentioned I have used except the redmi 8a which am expecting few weeks from now.
A transission device with 12gig ram will still struggle to compete against other manufacturers 8gig ram. Because while companies are disclosing every details of their devices, you won't find the transission subsidiaries doing that.
To confirm my point.
The ram on the camon 12, it's which model?
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let's not forget the xiaomi redmi 5 plus.
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Mohbola(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice review
Re: Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway by Youngsage: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mohbola:
Nice review

Of course, or what else would you say? Even without watching it tongue

#NaDem

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? - Pay / Celtel Internet/Wap Settings: Get 'em Here- / Yejide Onabule: Nigeria's Total Telecom Revenue To Increase To $11.14 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.