Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes (25490 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Bribe-taking soldiers shoot man dead in Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Princemolar101: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Nothing new just one of the characteristics of animal in the zoo
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by IMASTEX: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
So you think I will click to see video directing me to your site. Only to be referred again to Instagram. You're not serious
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by salbis(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Na their way of life be dat. Majority of police officers in Nigeria are liars.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Hamilton1(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Afonja police nd Lies is lik ewedu nd Amala

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Patrioticman007(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
Igbo police

Na dem, even in uniform they always strike first for the money.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by dayleke: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Na today?

Na dis character...
Iwa won ni.....
Ise won ni.....
O de ti mo won lara....
Ko le se e se....Won ko le fi sile mo...

Baba Orlando Owoh sing am b4 b4...
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Bukden16(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Police

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by ikevictor: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2019
eyeon:
What do you expect from people who wear all blacks almost all the time.

See as em resemble toad wey don over-drink water.

Their life will be black
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by West2019(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
come to Agege @ abatiyor market you will see SARS given street boys phone to sell once u bought the phone them.with track u and arrested you , u gas to pay 200k nothing deduct from it .a new way of make Money in black uniform men now .stay away from buying use phone

1 Like

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by sapientia(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Watched till I saw where the guy showed his face.

Is he stupid?

Even if he is, is Linda Ikeji stupid too?

Its not nollywood so no need to show your face. You did not only put yourself at risk but also ruined our chances of seeing this kinda stuff again.

You could have gotten more and more and more without still showing your face and they will never remember your face since they collect plenty daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Larizbiz: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2019
A renowned FMCG company is in urgent need of SFA/Data Analyst and Accountants for her Businesses Pan Nigeria. Prospective Candidates must:

Be graduates Not more than 30yearsHave minimum of 3 years relevant work experiencePossess strong numeracy skills, have good knowledge of Microsoft Suites and Sales Force Automation for the Data Analyst role.Being chartered will be an added advantage for Accountants.Must have good Interpersonal skills.

Interested candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: fmcgsalescareer@gmail.com
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
sonature1:
These were some of the nonsense I thought Buhari would stop when he came the first time.

There's no corrupt Nigerian institution Buhari has sanitized yet he is fighting corruption.

That man is a huge disappointment and those who voted for him in the last election are a big disgrace to humanity.

There is no Nigerian more corrupt than Buhari
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by spirul77: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
issa police normal thing, they've done it in my eyes twice, first time we were in the hilux van and the police man negotiating with us took 10k but I nearly collapsed when I heard the police man telling his superior colleague "this yeye boys no get Shit for yansh o and I even know the second one mama, na 3k dem just take dey beg me since" and the superior colleague asked him to take "3k" and release us,i just open my mouth dey look the man like Kurt zuma
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by nairalanduseles: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Damn Th is is disgraceful
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Chuxautos: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
The bribe giver needs to be found and arrested. He took one way, and knows the penalty for that offence is 50k or 1mnth in jail. So he then compromised a police officer who in my opinion did him a favour by reducing his penalty. They shld get him and let all the culprits suffer for their sins. Rubbish
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Importationguru: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Which way naija

Truth is you can't receive payments with Nigerian paypal, unless a business PayPal and must be from your site.. But if you want a verified PayPal that receives and sends money even without verifying your card and also without using vpn , I'll show u easy way to verify your card and ID to help you withdraw your funds too, it's working for people too,if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2019
This ur news get as ebiooo because dey one with money wears long slef polo abi ologba don start to d puton polo pls check ur story b4 mislead ppl
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by heckymaicon(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
sonature1:
These were some of the nonsense I thought Buhari would stop when he came the first time.

There's no corrupt Nigerian institution Buhari has sanitized, yet he is fighting corruption.

That man is a huge disappointment and those who voted for him in the last election are a big disgrace to humanity.

Why are you so intelligent? God bless you for this comment Sir.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by nkemjacob2(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2019
On a more serious note d nigeria police tarnishes the image of country than yahoo boys.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
Location is agege

Along that access bank atm, those Elere police men are useless set of uniform men’s
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by okuwehcris: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Instead of paying bribes to police officers, we as a citizen should endeavour to renew our papers, obey simple instructions from the police by parking and present them with your complete documents. I've never had to give police bribe as a result of my papers or disobeying traffic rules. Let's make Nigeria grate again from the little role we have to play and compell the govt to do what's right with our strength and togetherness.
Nigeria shall be great again. Amen
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by kalvoken(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
sonature1:

There's no corrupt Nigerian institution Buhari has sanitized, yet he is fighting corruption.

Including you that voted for him in the first place, even though you were warned.

Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by sonature1: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
kalvoken:

Including you that voted for him in the first place, even though you were warned.

Jonathan's annoying lapses made Buhari look like the best fit for the job.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ndlistic:
Bribe-taking policeman spotted lying to his colleagues about the amount he collected from a motorist

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4q9WjPg-ew/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-bribe-talking-policeman-spotted.html?m=1

99% of the time, Nigerians are the ones offering policemen bribe because most Nigerians don't have their car documents intact
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
sonature1:

Abi is corruption that's fighting and beating buhari
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by DAVE5(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chuxautos:
The bribe giver needs to be found and arrested. He took one way, and knows the penalty for that offence is 50k or 1mnth in jail. So he then compromised a police officer who in my opinion did him a favour by reducing his penalty. They shld get him and let all the culprits suffer for their sins. Rubbish

Neither the police officer nor the bribe giver did good, they are both guilty of different crimes but u don’t have to crucify just one of them, they should both be accountable for their sins if found guilty, that’s how we cld rid Nigeria of corruption

If we attack only the bribe giver den police wld av more effrontery to commit more crimes
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by mindtricks: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
etrange:
This is Lagos! I know this police man! He's very greedy; always requesting for big amount of money. If one is not careful, he'd eat a hole into your pocket.

Or do they all look alike? undecided

Abeg can you gist us more?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes by kalvoken(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
sonature1:

Jonathan's annoying lapses made Buhari look like the best fit for the job.

Well, I guess Buhari's elbows is now making daura look perfect for the work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.