Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS (29969 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Emestar1999: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Two slay parents grin grin
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Kendumazy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mama and papa
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
stuff like this makes me believe in love
Nairafame1:
I love this
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Enemyofpeace: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mr and Mrs lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
And dem go still dey 4uck as u see dem so o
chei you have spoilt like a rotten tomato
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Myhusband(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
congrats to them

Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by olayemioshiyemi: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ancestors
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by MedicH: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
that was the year women had dignity

Oga easy oo. So that we way never marry no go cut liver.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
v
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by jedisco(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is beautiful!
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by jeph19(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cornelius10:
Why the wife con resemble man���
The man's DNA has been pumped into her for 52 years.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
verifiablefacts:
their children must have pushed them into this shit.

This yeye comment got me laughing real hard grin
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Samzeal(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
A. K. A omo ale

chiedozie198100:

product of a baby mama
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by NiGHTMARECLICK: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Crazy but beautiful
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Awoo88: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wetin all the children of naadayz to cause, their head nobfit carriesm
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Joystark(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Mtsheew

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by goldenchild03: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow! Lovely.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by policy12: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
They got married when marriage has value, when marriage is actually for better for worse, behind those smile there are alot of pains, when the woman think she can't continue but bear it all, there are those days when the man also felt the marriage shu end because of pressure here and there, those years wen things don't go the way they all expected but they fix it. Those are years ppu don't walk by the things they hear or read but how better their marriage could become.

Years before life on social media become the standard,
Years before the dauta of Eve become woke,
Years before Feminist evolve,
Years before women starts calling men are trash/scum,
Years when women are submissive and men are loving,
Years wen the man cheat, the women felt the pain yet she walk her marriage,
Years men are trust worthy,
Years when they can both look into their eyes, read the pains and share their gain,
Years that no sin is beyond pardon,
Years when women pray and not jus slay.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Dinho20(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
THAT'S ONE OF THE RELATIONSHIP GOALS

Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by lasheun: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Where is papa's ring?.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by firo08(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cornelius10:
Why the wife con resemble man���

Mama don old na.
I adore them though
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by godwon01(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Handy work of their lovely kids. God bless U ma and sir.
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by kobosmart(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
They no even fine sef
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by skukimania(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Where is the hubby's ring? He kind of look scary. Happy wedding anniversary oh!
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by frozen70g(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
What a journey of struggles and survival

Without love, they can't be together
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by folks4luv(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
uyams:
am not a prophet but I will tell u some story behind those pictures u are seeing now

1)that papa and mama were not the people that paid for the photoshoot
2)the were not the people that customized those shirt the are wearing
3)the couple is not aware there pictures are on net, the taught is only there family and friends the showed the hard copy knows about the pics

Note : do u know i can find them,and show them this pics and the op and nairaland would be in trouble for unauthorized publishing of there property?

here's my account number:2095423127,UBA, in case u people want to beg me
lol. What is the colour of your problem?
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Buffalo2(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
verifiablefacts:
their children must have pushed them into this shit.
I am telling you
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Ryan03(f): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:
abeg comot here with your dignity this dignity that. Were there no prostitutes then? Make I see road joor
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Ryan03(f): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2019
chiedozie198100:

product of a baby mama
because he said their children pushed them to do this? Obviously you are from a broken home, trying too hard
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.
Please Help.
My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
Re: Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2019
policy12:
They got married when marriage has value, when marriage is actually for better for worse, behind those smile there are alot of pains, when the woman think she can't continue but bear it all, there are those days when the man also felt the marriage shu end because of pressure here and there, those years wen things don't go the way they all expected but they fix it. Those are years ppu don't walk by the things they hear or read but how better their marriage could become.

Years before life on social media become the standard,
Years before the dauta of Eve become woke,
Years before Feminist evolve,
Years before women starts calling men are trash/scum,
Years when women are submissive and men are loving,
Years wen the man cheat, the women felt the pain yet she walk her marriage,
Years men are trust worthy,
Years when they can both look into their eyes, read the pains and share their gain,
Years that no sin is beyond pardon,
Years when women pray and not jus slay.

I'm glad ALL that shi is over... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me / Daniel Olamilekankan Komolafe Missing In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photo) / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.