Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,855 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness (13248 Views)

“3 Compelling Reasons Christians Should Be Punctual” / 5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by maestroferddi: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
emddi:
If you were the only Christian in this world and every one else were sinners,you wouldn't win a single soul to God with the way you dodge questions.
You are trying to waste my time...

I have answered your question that Paul was filled with the Holy Spirit when he was writing to one of the churches he planted, in this instance in Galatia...

So what exactly do you want?
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
maestroferddi:
You are trying to waste my time...

I have answered your question that Paul was filled with the Holy Spirit when he was writing to one of the churches he planted, in this instance in Galatia...

So what exactly do you want?
If you asked a Pastor,when was apostle Paul sick,"After" or "before" his conversion,he would tell you to read Galatians?To just type "after" or "before" is hard for you...
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by maestroferddi: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
emddi:
If you asked a Pastor,when was apostle Paul sick,"After" or "before" his conversion,he would tell you to read Galatians?To just type "after" or "before" is hard for you...
I don't know what you are trying to achieve by the cyclic argument of yours...

Apostle Paul couldn't have written to the church in Galatia before his conversion, could he?
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
maestroferddi:
I don't know what you are trying to achieve by the cyclic argument of yours...

Apostle Paul couldn't have written to the church in Galatia before his conversion, could he?

just give me a one word answer, "after" or "before",and you are writing long story.If you can't answer it just forget about it
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by maestroferddi: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
emddi:
just give me a one word answer, "after" or "before",and you are writing long story.If you can't answer it just forget about it
Done with you...Good bye.
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by Makschinchin: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
there are obviously only a few options available after taking a honest look at the lives of Christians and seeing their prayers fail to save them from sicknesses and deaths

1) [s]the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things[/s]

2) [s]the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong[/s]

3) [s]the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied[/s]

4) [s]no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention had any faith[/s]

5) [s]the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist[/s]

Hello, all your options above are wrong. You never come online to tell us of testimonies shared by people who received God's divine intervention in various areas of their lives but you are always quick to say blasphemous things against our God.

Personally, I have seen God's intervention in various areas of my life. No matter what you and your kind say, you can never stop God's Word from from reaching and changing lives.

May God have mercy on us all, Amen.
Re: 4 Reasons Christians Die In Sickness by Makschinchin: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
Prayers Heal, Medications are a SCAM grin grin

Prayers heal but that doesn't mean taking medicines is bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions / Why Do You Believe In God? / Do You Believe In Generational Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.