Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan (423 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / Good Primary School In Abuja / Good Primary Schools In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan by jmaxjohn(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Residents of ibadan, abeg turn up.

I plan on relocating with my siblings to ibadan. Though I'm yet to go job hunting there, however, I would like some help with names and addresses of really good private schools (primary and secondary) in the city to enroll my siblings.

Please, name and address of school!

Thank you
Re: Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan by jmaxjohn(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nobody dey live for ibadan here?
Re: Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan by olawalepopoola: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oritamefa Baptist Nursery and Primary school (OBS), Total Garden, ìbàdàn.
Oritamefa Baptist Model School (OBMS)

1 Like

Re: Request: Good Primary And Secondary Schools, Ibadan by jmaxjohn(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2019
olawalepopoola:
Oritamefa Baptist Nursery and Primary school (OBS), Total Garden, ìbàdàn.
Oritamefa Baptist Model School (OBMS)
Finally, a person I can thank. Thank you.

Pls where are they located. A mention of the area would help me locate them faster.

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Uniport Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Completing His Project / Okija Best Brain Quiz Competition / 2020/2021 PTDF Overseas Scholarship For Masters And Phd Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.