Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria (25422 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by skukimania(f): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Swallow your pride and go and beg that little boy's father. No respect for a woman without husband in this part of the world

Beg him for what now? To marry her? I thought the man is already married? As per the child, there is no need to beg him. Even, the blind can tell that he is the father.
So, case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Nat404: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
undecided

thats because her blog is named after her duh!!! not like anyone cares about her boring life.. but we need her gossip and gist, just like Stella Damikorkus

Her site remains on top ten visted site in Nigeria for over five years according to alexa ranking so she is doing a pretty good job with her libelious aproko gist

If Seun Osewa had used his name for this forum instead of nairaland and call it Seun Osewaland People would most definately google his name when trying to reach his site

that was how every mumu in town were creating website and blog thinking she made billions from blogging grin (webdesigners chop die that year) not knowing she got her paycheck from Jonathan, Ambode, and the billionaire oil tycoon baby daddy she was doing Olosho with while forming virgin

That's very true.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

I've never opened Linda ikeji blog... Same as a lot of people I know..
The house she bought in banana island made her more popular, and the money is not blogging money.

Kudos to her though cool
Jealousy lo ma pa eeeee, jealousy oshi omo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
undecided

thats because her blog is named after her duh!!! not like anyone cares about her boring life.. but we need her gossip and gist, just like Stella Damikorkus

Her site remains on top ten visted site in Nigeria for over five years according to alexa ranking so she is doing a pretty good job with her libelious aproko gist

If Seun Osewa had used his name for this forum instead of nairaland and call it Seun Osewaland People would most definately google his name when trying to reach his site

that was how every mumu in town were creating website and blog thinking she made billions from blogging grin (webdesigners chop die that year) not knowing she got her paycheck from Jonathan, Ambode, and the billionaire oil tycoon baby daddy she was doing Olosho with while forming virgin

. Bitterness lo ma pa e, bad belle

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is this news?? Plsss Liverpool hitting Dem hard..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by baratech: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by uzohrome(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
No be lie
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Barrister180: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pmtvng:
Shuuu
You sure say you get sense
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Slimmy0: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Most people hate other people's success stories. I cant remember the last time or year i viewed your blog but i know you re a success. People say negative things thats life, you need them to shine Linda.

More Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by daddyyoung: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Most searched?? She dey over hype herself... I together with thousands of ppl don't even reason her existence in a whole year, so how come
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by ABCthings: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
fairfora:
No doubt madam and I think I know the secret grin. Maybe you're asking some people to do the job for you and it actually pays.

I was in a conference organised by an IT Giant in California some years back where google came to give us mainly entrepreneurs a pep talk. One guy asked an intelligent question which I also tapped into and has driven great clients to our company in recent years, those we wouldn't have had the opportunity of meeting in their offices.

I'm going to share it here for free so you guys should also give it a try.
He asked the google executive sir...please how can a company stay relevant and draw hidden customers to them from the comfort of their homes and offices via google after all other means (e.g. sales promo, publicity, personal selling , billboards approach, etc) have failed?

Answer: make sure that at least 2 times in a week, you type your company name in google search space and type the service rendered in front of it and see what happens every quarter...customers from their hidden cribs would reach out to you as your company would appear on the top search list in the relevant business you're into in your locality.

When I returned to Nigeria, I called my team and asked them to please enter our company name on google search space 2ice a week, each of them. Within 3 months , over 300 people called us and most of them are still our loyal customers till today. Most of the big boys don't have time to read papers about your products but they go online by asking google for their needs. In the last quarter, we rendered services to lots of customers via phone calls, most of whom would say they got our details from online. My peeps, try this and thank me later with kola cheesy
2000+ kola for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by jayboy007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Swallow your pride and go and beg that little boy's father. No respect for a woman without husband in this part of the world
as if she makes advances at u, u won't jump into it with all legs and hands stretched grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
ABCthings:
2000+ kola for you grin
lol. Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Linda my Linda, the celibacy issue almost turned me against you but nah, the 'love' for you is stronger....keep soaring babe, Oluwa's got you. Much love.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by wany(f): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Say what u don't know ...as of 2014 she was making over 30 million a month from blogging ...say what u know and leave the one u don't know

Do u know her traffic ...do u know how much it cost to rub advert with here ,go to her blog and see if any space is empty

My dear,stop giving attention to daft people.they e-warriors they only start and end here,broke fools.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by BlackCrainte: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Okay.

Next.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by fordunit(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
fairfora:
No doubt madam and I think I know the secret grin. Maybe you're asking some people to do the job for you and it actually pays.

I was in a conference organised by an IT Giant in California some years back where google came to give us mainly entrepreneurs a pep talk. One guy asked an intelligent question which I also tapped into and has driven great clients to our company in recent years, those we wouldn't have had the opportunity of meeting in their offices.

I'm going to share it here for free so you guys should also give it a try.
He asked the google executive sir...please how can a company stay relevant and draw hidden customers to them from the comfort of their homes and offices via google after all other means (e.g. sales promo, publicity, personal selling , billboards approach, etc) have failed?

Answer: make sure that at least 2 times in a week, you type your company name in google search space and type the service rendered in front of it and see what happens every quarter...customers from their hidden cribs would reach out to you as your company would appear on the top search list in the relevant business you're into in your locality.

When I returned to Nigeria, I called my team and asked them to please enter our company name on google search space 2ice a week, each of them. Within 3 months , over 300 people called us and most of them are still our loyal customers till today. Most of the big boys don't have time to read papers about your products but they go online by asking google for their needs. In the last quarter, we rendered services to lots of customers via phone calls, most of whom would say they got our details from online. My peeps, try this and thank me later with kola cheesy

Nothing in mother Earth will make me forget this. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by frozen70g(f): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
etrouble:
Yes ooooo. People wonder how a woman of about 40 years will not know who impregnated her. People also wonder why her old parents still aid and abet her just because of money.

Money is power, it can silent people's opinions
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by YorubaPrince: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Says who ? Are you better than her ? Can u stand before her and say this rubbish ?

What do you mean standing before her and saying rubbish? Who she be?

You 9ja pple need to stop all this material and money worshipping, abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
YorubaPrince:

What do you mean standing before her and saying rubbish? Who she be?

You 9ja pple need to stop all this material and money worshipping, abeg.
Ova keep shut can u stand before her n repeat what he said ?

What's material thing u are talking about

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by LikeCool(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
But I don't search her, I haven't even visited her blog for the past two years.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by hardbody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:
Excluding me

Me too

No time for irrelevances
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Patooz: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is Linda missing, this one that they're saying she is the most searched female personality in 9ja, na lie o
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by YorubaPrince: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ova keep shut can u stand before her n repeat what he said ?

What's material thing u are talking about

I no fit blame you. Na poverty I go blame.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
YorubaPrince:

I no fit blame you. Na poverty I go blame.
I'm rich son ...n I know how hypocrite like u act when people like me are around
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by lukui: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thinking that linda ikeji gets money from blogging is balderdash

You disagree? Listen to A.T.M by 9ice,

"at the moment, no more worries no more stress, .........i dey feel like linda ikeji wey dey chop money wey dey come from Dasuki"
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by jubrilELsudan: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
And then? Are you GOD?

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by TheMostComplex1: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Go hardworking Lindaikeji

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by negbike(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm. Let Kemi Olunloyo not see this o
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Transparent(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
sureheaven:
There's no time I've ever thought of searching for her name and I'm sure many others.

So who is she?

Her name is Linda Ikeji grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by YorubaPrince: 12:54am On Nov 11, 2019
mrvitalis:
I'm rich son ...n I know how hypocrite like u act when people like me are around

Chest-beating Biafuro... I sight you. grin

Empty barrel making the loudest noise!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2019
This one too is doing motivational talks
anyway see impact of social media on our society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.