Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham (25784 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA / Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
This is nice.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Vivonose: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one... proudly finished from AAU
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by aod1(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
All these tetfund projects whose prices have been soaked like ijebu garrison... the kind of corruption that goes on in that place ehn, only God can help
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by baratech: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Good
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Youngjohnosas: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
thumbs up to the current administration, we are hoping to see more of these infrastructural development in the future.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerian universities and construction every time but yet produce half baked graduates, half baked lectures, violence and cultism and frustration. because we dont focus on the relevant issue which is improving the way the lectures are been taught, how to communicate better with students, get feedback from them and work on it. Nigerian lecturers need to travel to Europe and american universities yearly and see how universities are operated.

Ignorance and stupidity will not kill us in Jesus name
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Youngjohnosas: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Boring edifices with boring facades.
Sometimes I wonder if there are architects and planners in this country.

After allocating millions for constructions, only to come up with glorified poultries.
Crap.
keep hating k, that's the only thing you are known for vile words and zero productivity.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by etrouble: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2019
youngsahito:
later ASUU will say FG is not funding d school

What ASUU mean is that FG is not funding lecturers' pockets.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Ceoking6: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Today, I decided to take a tour around Ambrose Alli University to show the world how Ambrose Alli University is developing so fast with the intervention of Tertiary Education Trust fund (TETFUND)

Let's take a view around the university

Some of the project done within the space of three years

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rimBLAkkp/?igshid=1ha25hplaajmb
op, go and show us engineering, mass communication, college you never finish
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by sammhi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Godons1:
Buhari is working. grin
Not a Buhari project pls
TETFUND was set up by OBJ and it is a tax fund by companies who pay 2% to FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Innovate07: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Glad to see this. Proudly AAU graduate.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by phaco(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Today, I decided to take a tour around Ambrose Alli University to show the world how Ambrose Alli University is developing so fast with the intervention of Tertiary Education Trust fund (TETFUND)

Let's take a view around the university

Some of the project done within the space of three years

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rimBLAkkp/?igshid=1ha25hplaajmb
see my faculty faculty of natural science. oo una dey enjoy now compare to that mushroom structure we had then
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Theoarhics: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na just one project i see o. Faculty of sciences...is that the only thing that has been done? The last time I checked they had up to 12 faculties in that school.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by SenecaTheYonger: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
christejames:
What a mediocre projects.

The white men that bequeathed education to us built imposing and lasting structures that are still standing the test of time. Even if they can't build those kind of structures again what stops them from giving us modern architectural structures?

#sarcasm

#followNPFL

They're not as good as the whites. You are also not good at anything compared to a white person.

1 Like

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by ogunsj: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammhi:

Not a Buhari project pls
please who controls the agency, FG or NGO?

2 Likes

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Godons1: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammhi:

Not a Buhari project pls

See this one, is this OBJs regime?

To stone you just dey hungry me aswear.

1 Like

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Jorne7: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
justflow1:
young man this is a TETFUND assisted project. its a direct disbursement from the till of Tertiary Education Tax TET (every company in Nigeria is expected to pay 2% of their assessable profit as Education Tax, just so to foster edu development in the country it is a fiduciary Fund held in trust by the FG which disbursement is made to Higher Institutions of learning 50:25:25 ratio for uni, poly, COE respectively on intervals..... so it is not in anyway a FG funding as you have thought!

Thank you for the enlightenment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Godons1: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
jmaine:

Buhari indeed..

Yes Buhari.

That's why, we Igbo's will always love him. He is doing in the East, what no igbo leader has ever done to us.

2 Likes

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Bestbig72(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
My alma mater, good to see alot of improvement....MCB class of 2012.....Lanky.B
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Deiok(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
What kind of lazy job is this by the op. i have better pictures of those structures on my phone even when i am no longer in the school.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by jmaine: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Godons1:

Yes Buhari.

That's why, we Igbo's will always love him. He is doing in the East, what no igbo leader has ever done to us.

Ekpoma is in the East? OK ooooo.... Na blind bigotry go kill una..
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by ThompsonJoo: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ceoking6:
op, go and show us engineering, mass communication, college you never finish

Noted
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by ThompsonJoo: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Deiok:
What kind of lazy job is this by the op. i have better pictures of those structures on my phone even when i am no longer in the school.

You can upload them here

1 Like

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Youngjohnosas: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Deiok:
u can also help add to it to make it robust.

1 Like

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by CivilAboki: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
justflow1:
young man this is a TETFUND assisted project. its a direct disbursement from the till of Tertiary Education Tax TET (every company in Nigeria is expected to pay 2% of their assessable profit as Education Tax, just so to foster edu development in the country it is a fiduciary Fund held in trust by the FG which disbursement is made to Higher Institutions of learning 50:25:25 ratio for uni, poly, COE respectively on intervals..... so it is not in anyway a FG funding as you have thought!

So Oga na you impose the tax or collect the tax? TET is just a tax with a specific use in this case of infrastructural and human development of tertiary institutions. How is it not FG

2 Likes

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
High schools in the US have better quality buildings than the ones shown here. The faculty signs and facades look so cheap and antediluvian. It is just so embarrassing and cringeworthy to look at.

Stop praising mediocrity and demand better from your politicians.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Youngjohnosas: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Theoarhics:
Na just one project i see o. Faculty of sciences...is that the only thing that has been done? The last time I checked they had up to 12 faculties in that school.
about four faculties were captured by the OP although it wasn't a robust one cos some werent captured while other facilities are still under construction.
Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Youngjohnosas: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bolowolowo:
High schools in the US have better quality buildings than the ones shown here. The faculty signs and facades look so cheap and antediluvian. It is just so embarrassing and cringeworthy to look at.

Stop praising mediocrity and demand better from your politicians.
so unfortunately you are in Nigeria and not the US. we should try to commend the little that have been intiatied and completed in a short while or better still u can help us trigger a revolution and we will definitely join hands and fight the government.

1 Like

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by Godons1: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
jmaine:

Ekpoma is in the East? OK ooooo.... Na blind bigotry go kill una..

Buhari is the President of Nigeria. The East and Ekpoma are parts of his Constituency.

God bless Buhari for all the good work he is doing. We in the East can't keep calm. grin grin

Re: TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham by lastempero: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
War zone!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Made Pantami Professor — FUTO / 2008/2009 Jamb Result Out And Online / UNIBEN Bans Gas Cooker, Hotplate, Bed Space Sale, Open Bath, Shortput, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.