Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government (241 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government by HallaDaTruth: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
☕ SINCE THIS GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER, NATIONAL POWER GRID HAS COLLAPSED MORE THAN 11 TIMES.

☕ SARS ARE MORE USELESS THAN ANYTHING, ALWAYS HARASSING YOUTHS JUST BECAUSE OF DREDLOCKS, IPHONE AND EXPENSIVE CARS

☕ EFCC IS BUSY HUNTING YOUTHS BUT THEY CAN'T ARREST GANDUJE WHO WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA GIVING BRIBES. THEY CAN'T ARREST THE EMPEROR OF LAGOS, DESPITE BEING SEEN WITH A BULLION VAN.

☕ FULANI HERDSMEN NOW HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL ANYONE AT WILL WITHOUT BEING ARRESTED JUST BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS FROM THAT TRIBE. FARM'S ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THESE ANIMALS AND THEIR FELLOW ANIMALS.

☕ ROADS IN NIGERIA ARE WORSE UNDER THIS GOVERNMENT.

☕ THE VALUE OF THE NAIRA HAS BEEN RUBBISHED. DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE TOOK OVER A ROBUST GOVT FROM HIS PREDECESSOR.

☕ IMAGINE THE INCREASE IN CRIME.

☕ LOOK AT THE WRETCHED HEALTH SECTOR.

☕ THE MEDIA HAS BEEN GAGED.

☕ THEY WANT TO CONTROL SOCIAL MEDIA.

☕ THEY HAVE RUBBISHED THE JUDICIARY.

☕ THE PRESIDENT HAS SPENT MOST OF THE BUDGET ON HIS PERSONAL HEALTH TRIPS TO THE UK. I CAN GO ON AND ON

YET SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING WELL. NIGERIANS ARE YOU OK AT ALL ?. INSTEAD OF THE YOUTHS TO FOCUS ON THE THINGS THAT MATTER, THEY ARE BUSY WORSHIPING BB NAIJA CONTESTANTS.

DID APC CURSE NIGERIANS WITH SENSELESSNESS.?.

AM I THE ONLY ON AWAKE OR DID BUHARI, ABBA KYARI, TINUBU AND THE REST PUT A SPELL ON THE YOUTHS ?. I AM DISGUSTED WITH WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME.
Re: May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government by SLAP44: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Una never seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government by Mightyhaiz: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
In less than 1 year of this govt first term ..everything collapsed and has since then not made a single move to get up. Its just terrible.. Ppl don't even have strength to lament again .

1 Like

Re: May Terrible Judgement Fall On Those That Voted In This Government by Oharina(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
What can i say if not that we are living in a scam country created by a white selfish man from a selfish country. And in this kind of country u don't expect anything goodnews to come out of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Official Caught On Camera Assaulting LASTMA Officials After Flouting Traffi / Tension, As Woman Kills Her 2-day-old Granddaughter With Poison / Woman In Court For Allegedly Selling Day-old Baby N300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.