Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services (724 Views)

Learn Motion Graphics Animation In Lagos & Port Harcourt - 60K Only / Beginner Graphic Design Class.... (motion Graphics Included) / Graphics Design 2d And 3d, Motion Graphics 2d & 3d + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services by Cinjay(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
You usually start with graphics design. Curiosity and interest make you want to know how to make them move. Well, look no further. This thread helps demystify the complexities of being a motion graphics designer in an ever difficult country.
Re: Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services by wahles(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Following
Re: Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services by psucc(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cinjay:
You usually start with graphics design. Curiosity and interest make you want to know how to make them move. Well, look no further. This thread helps demystify the complexities of being a motion graphics designer in an ever difficult country.
I don pack here dey wait fa u kwoh!
Re: Motion Graphics | Tools, Training & Services by Cinjay(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
How did your fascination for those shiny visual effects on TV start for you?

Mine started too early. I made do with a chinco phone. ��� I had filled the cup with very cold water so that the sides of the cup steamed off cold air. I recorded the air steaming off and used a dinosaur of a computer to place credits on the footage of this smoke-like air using Ms PowerPoint, lol. And I was very proud of myself, not knowing there are way better things to be done with even better tools. Share your first experiments in the following section.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Trusted Site For Me / A Videographer/graphics Designer Needed At A Lagos Clinic / Sneak Peek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.