Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE (71117 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Fans Reacts As Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University / Regina Daniels Drops Hottest Photos Amidst Marriage Rumour To Ned Nwoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by GistMore11: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
The wife of popular Nigeria Billionaire and Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels Nwoko was a student of Igbinedion University which is the first private University in Nigeria, located at Edo State.

However, she seems to be taking her education ambition to another level as she keeps fans updated via a post on her Instastories.

Regina Daniels shared a video footage of herself in class at the University in United Arab Emirates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4r2hlTgiXn/?igshid=1eukr19agzaws

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-drops-out-of-igbinedion-university-begins-study-in-uae

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by GistMore11: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Carbon2Oxide: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
More like she's studying for fun grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Rextizz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by GistMore11: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Waakanda: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
That's cool cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why do people like to make unnecessary comparisons? How do people derive pleasure in pulling others down? Just look at that one saying she's better than Chioma.
Dark minds everywhere!

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good for her, nothing concern anybody.

27 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by GistMore9: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Good for her, nothing concern anybody.

it seems the daddy failed English language too.

30 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Slawormir: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Why do people like to make unnecessary comparisons? How do people derive pleasure in pulling others down? Just look at that one saying she's better than Chioma.
Dark minds everywhere!
Damnnnnn

You are a real niggarrr

I owe you some weed

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by ijewejones: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Regi-regi,you finally left naija to study abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by deavicky(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na so!!!! Small time what i will hear is Regina Daniel stop school to focus on her career.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Kingbenn(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
My dear chop your life now that you can oooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by iCauseTrouble: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm...... Hustle oooo

I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by yus248(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
I like d fact she's still studying regardless of d man's money

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Spar7tan(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
She for go covenant now grin
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by FuckTheMod: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
olodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hope the old fuker finds another chic grin

Regina is not the first and can never be the last grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ego

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Cuccitini(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
if only our government is corrupt free she doesn't have to go abroad

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ur opportunity to cheat on that ancestor. Take it.

But first check say he no put gps ankle monitor for your leg cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by WEALTH304(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
is she gonna be addressed as Miss or MRS.. ���
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Charleys: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Regina made the right choice

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by hisgrace090: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good for her!

Always go for best.
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Which work ned nwoko dey do abeg

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by Slimmy0: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Spar7tan:
She for go covenant now grin

Hahahaha
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by BlackCrainte: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Life of a confused lady married to a rich deity.

She should just grab all the money she can while the deity is alive.

Cos nothing for her after the deity ascends.
Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by themonk(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is there any single thing she said or did that suggests the tittle of this thread conclusively?

I cannot see where she said she dropped out of Igbinedion, you have to be thorough before you find yourself in a lawsuit.

Nairaland, what is wrong Seun?

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by drealcivilceno(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Omo, Nigerians cannot even take a cue from her.... Guess what is on that board, you will understand that she has found out some thing about life....

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE by sofiscatedmoron: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
na wao i cant let my fresh wife be in far away university,,
i dont trust boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Naira Marley When He Was An Alfa (Throwback Photo) / Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.