Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend (59036 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by naijadrivablog: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am in the farm... where is the tool?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by philip0906(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
I've always maintained that women are closer to stupidity than men, I am yet to be proven wrong

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Sultty(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nothing sensible on nl

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Conceptalumi: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na wa o , all dis celebrity audio relationship cheesy well nkechi has join the league
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Angelfrost(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Desperation is such a terrible thing to behold...

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Too loud for a lady...not reserved at all.

The guy must have endured enough...

With all due respect to lady's out there, when a lady showcase her ass too much she's got nothing upstairs...

Even from her tone of talking it's very obvious she has arrogant and attitude issues.. Too lousy of a lady

The dude must have endured a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by KanuSE: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Haters kee u dere

Some people find comfort in blame game instead of checking their lives and make amends so as not to carry the same mess/baggage into another relationship.

I don't think Nkechi has learnt any lessons yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by juman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good actress.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Worriedgurl: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Was she ever in any relationship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by YungMillionaire: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
she is funny though: u na win biko miolewaku grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by HarunaWest(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
If I were you, I will take a chill pill. It's too early to be taken again sad
Do you want her to Starve to death..who will bankroll her audio money?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Charmingpet: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aunty wey mumu
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by KanuSE: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
philip0906:
I've always maintained that women are closer to stupidity than men, I am yet to be proven wrong

Do you know that we have female members on NL.

Please show some respect.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by RTSC: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ewww.

There is nothing more unattractive than an Igbo girl acting like Yoruba.

Must be the Yoruba movies.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Myhusband(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
goodluck to another scallywag. so happy for the ex, may God give him the fortitude to bear the monetary loss because she must have drain the Guy's pocket

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nairalanders are savages. grin

Where is etinosa sef grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Kennyswagz2: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nkechi nor be igbo name? How she take be yoruba actress
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
ajebuter:
Not every break up is attributable to ' Hater'..

Sometimes it could be:

Attitude
Arrogance
Incimpatililuty

Not necessarily haters..

Why would anyone hate you when we don't even know you?

Have u ever seen a lady blame herself for the end of her relationship? It’s either it’s the guy, the guy’s mother or sisters, or the enemies/haters who don’t want her to get married..

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
my spectacles grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by subcbouy: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:
We are done with their marriage.

Moving on to Funke Akindele and Mercy Johnson's marriages.

One by one, we will scatter them all.
hehehehe Mfm prayers will settle your course, trust me. Except, dem no-no wat dem want

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by subcbouy: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
na yorugbo. na dem wey no dey travel. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by philip0906(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
KanuSE:

Do you know that we have female members on NL.

Please show some respect.
My post was in no way an insult or an attack on the women folk, I only stated a fact: They're closer to the door of stupidity than men.

I never said they actually are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by SachaBastien(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
ajebuter:

Sometimes it could be:

Attitude
Arrogance
Incimpatililuty

Not necessarily haters..

It must have been "Incimpatililuty" that caused it.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
ajebuter:

Sometimes it could be:

Attitude
Arrogance
Incimpatililuty

Not necessarily haters..

Wow u had me running to google search that word.. turns out it's a typo error & u really meant incompatibility cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Adakintroy2: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Always worried about others less about themsleves..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by YorubaPrince: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ugly Olosho... who for their right mind go wan marry dis ugly, manly lady?

Na chop, clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by Kennyswagz2: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
subcbouy:
na yorugbo. na dem wey no dey travel. hehehe
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by ajebuter(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Wow u had me running to google search that word.. turns out it's a typo error & u really meant incompatibility cheesy

Yeah thanks..

Typing error
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by ajebuter(f): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
SachaBastien:

It must have been "Incimpatililuty" that caused it.

grin grin grin

I've seen the typing error...

Thanks
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by fergie001: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
If I were you, I will take a chill pill. It's too early to be taken again sad
Early?
With December approaching?

Why do you think she started the marketing now....

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by airbrush: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jasen1:
Damage control

Will she marry me

wetin she go do with your life savings ? buy recharge card

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend by fergie001: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
She speaks flawless Yoruba and stars majorly in Yoruba movies....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Full Life History Of Phyno (biography) / Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.