Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. (1260 Views)

Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by ofeco: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good afternoon, I am seriously in need of solution. I was diagnosed of invasive tapeworms infection , the worms are in my stomach, head, leg, back and even my brain, the tapeworms moves around my body. When I started taking the drugs that the doctor prescribed, the adults worms were paralyzed while the youngs were biting me, when I completed the dosage those adults worms started moving again after some weeks Of inactivity, I have taken Yomesan, Parasyquentel, Vermox and Albendazol yet I am still feeling their presence and when I read the label of those drugs it states that the drugs paralyzes the worms. Please I need help on how to kill those worms before the kill me. This is my number in case you have a better solution for me thanks 08146141755.
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Ofemmanu1: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
When a drug paralyse worms, it is effective.

The paralysed worms will fall off (from clinging) to your intestinals, then your digestive system do the damage.

However, you shouldn't be feeling worm bites perhaps you're a lover of bacon.

Meanwhile, go get lemmons; squeeze out the lime and take one shot early in the morning and one shot late before you sleep.
Do it for seven day..
.. thank me later.

P/s add a pinch of Potash alum to the lime.
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by ofeco: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
When a drug paralyse worms, it is effective.

The paralysed worms will fall off (from clinging) to your intestinals, then your digestive system do the damage.

However, you shouldn't be feeling worm bites perhaps you're a lover of bacon.

Meanwhile, go get lemmons; squeeze out the lime and take one shot early in the morning and one shot late before you sleep.
Do it for seven day..
.. thank me later.

P/s add a pinch of Potash alum to the lime.

Thanks
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Healthyway15: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
ofeco:
Good afternoon, I am seriously in need of solution. I was diagnosed of invasive tapeworms infection , the worms are in my stomach, head, leg, back and even my brain, the tapeworms moves around my body. When I started taking the drugs that the doctor prescribed, the adults worms were paralyzed while the youngs were biting me, when I completed the dosage those adults worms started moving again after some weeks Of inactivity, I have taken Yomesan, Parasyquentel, Vermox and Albendazol yet I am still feeling their presence and when I read the label of those drugs it states that the drugs paralyzes the worms. Please I need help on how to kill those worms before the kill me. This is my number in case you have a better solution for me thanks 08146141755.

Hello... sorry about your condition

The presence of worms in one's body feed on one's body fluid thus causing excessive eating, lean growth, tiredness, etc. With what you said, you simply need the right Deworming product.

There are very effective natural food supplements (not DRUGS) to treat any disease or health condition completely. We recommend suitable supplement of our reputable Company for deworming.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by ofeco: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

The presence of worms in one's body feed on one's body fluid thus causing excessive eating, lean growth, tiredness, etc. With what you said, you simply need the right Deworming product.

There are very effective natural food supplements (not DRUGS) to treat any disease or health condition completely. We recommend suitable supplement of our reputable Company for deworming.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!
thank you . I will chat you later.
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Healthyway15: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2019
ofeco:
thank you . I will chat you later.
Alright... no problem
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2020
ofeco:
did you cure this?
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by ofeco: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
belzieee:
did you cure this?
Good day, I have not, I am still searching for the cure. Do you have any solution?
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Motirayo2018(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2020
eat banana, then take counting worm medicine like (ketras) I don't know the correct spelling
Re: Help!! I Am Dying Of Tapeworms Infection. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2020
ofeco:

Good day,
I have not, I am still searching for the cure. Do you have any solution?
No. I think I have something simi'ar. But mine is like insects walking on my hair amd parts of my body. lots of them

(1) (Reply)

Help My Mom Has Been Poisoned / Far Infrared Rays Find Out! / What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.