Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) (79873 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by realestniggah: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yeah we have seen your Gucci belt. Next
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by KanuSE: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is that his wife in the last pic?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by etrange: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
cassidy1996:
they are going to chop your own as you chopped other people own

Must you sexualise every post?

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
Wait, this girl don ripe be dat o

The father's chest is bigger than the girl's
why Not Start By Waiting for Her To Ripe Well, mumu pikin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by sylve11: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Johnny bravo naija guys prefer to gym all their body but will always neglect legs

they neglect their legs and teeth. grin cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
What caught my attention is the slim daughter

I love them slim
My love for slim girls knows no bound

They don't always have vagina odour because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke thier vagina
Dayuum..
As a real niggarr
U fvcked up mehn
She's fvcking 13..
Niggarrs don't do teens except he a paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
I could argue the man in the last pics isn't the one standing with the girl
Abi my eyes don dey go ni cry
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Johnny bravo naija guys prefer to gym all their body but will always neglect legs

Ha! Hahaha grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by ZinoFasisi: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
What caught my attention is the slim daughter

I love them slim
My love for slim girls knows no bound

They don't always have vagina odour because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke thier vagina

Bad guy grin

If i don gather small, i go lyk chill with u b4 i comot uniben oooo

Real niggarrr, ur mentality dey burst brain
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Make she enter international modelling sharply...no time to waste.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Blackpromise(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Quality [b][/b]Wireless Airpods for Sale.@7k.

(1) Comes with an UltraSensor for IPhones and also compatible with all Smartphones ( Android and Window)

(2) Fancy pouch 

(3) Bluetooth Version: 4.2+EDR

(4) Battery: High capacity rechargeable Lithium polymer( 45mAh headsets) 
With a 1,000mAh recharging case

(5) Talktime: Up to 3hrs, Music time: up to 3.5hrs, Standby time: up to 130hours

(6) This Wireless Airpods makes it stress-free to receive calls and listen to music. 

(7) Earbuds are ultralightweight with a built in microphone, Connection kept even up to 33-feet away

(cool This device is capable of connecting two different devices simultaneously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Blackpromise(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Quality [b][/b]Wireless Airpods for Sale.@7k.

(1) Comes with an UltraSensor for IPhones and also compatible with all Smartphones ( Android and Window)

(2) Fancy pouch 

(3) Bluetooth Version: 4.2+EDR

(4) Battery: High capacity rechargeable Lithium polymer( 45mAh headsets) 
With a 1,000mAh recharging case

(5) Talktime: Up to 3hrs, Music time: up to 3.5hrs, Standby time: up to 130hours

(6) This Wireless Airpods makes it stress-free to receive calls and listen to music. 

(7) Earbuds are ultralightweight with a built in microphone, Connection kept even up to 33-feet away

(cool This device is capable of connecting two different devices simultaneously

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:
See tall girl

Not all this dwarfs littering every nook and cranny of Nigeria

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
Wait, this girl don ripe be dat o

The father's chest is bigger than the girl's
She never ripe o. if you put your sugar cane inside her sugar factory, her father go kill you
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by seancombs617: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dis bros go don yansh plenty actresses o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by laoludavid(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Am buying gift cards and bitcoins at a very good rate contact me on 08132617358 for your quick and fast payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Emilo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slim girls, a no, no for me, their pussy usually dry n boring. Nothing like chubby chick with cushion all around. Pussy soft n wet all day long...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautiful....Agbani 2nd
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Emilo:
Slim girls, a no, no for me, their pussy usually dry n boring. Nothing like chubby chick with cushion all around. Pussy soft n wet all day long...

You saw this little girl and all you could think of was p*ssy.....
Well some of you tends to think with your 3rd legs and not your heads.
It's well

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lovely pics
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

You're a sick sick sicko!
Paedophilic animal!
the boy na aboki..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Reex12(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
fine girl
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
This guy reminds me of Jax in Mortal Kombat. It remains for him to wear the iron arms. grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
So many closet pedophiles on this forum. Shior

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
post=83910464:
Your father’s chest can’t stop us from coming after you when you turn 18

guess u are school late comer ?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Kenoxman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
What exercises do u recommend to build the legs? And
Do u work on the legs same time with the arms and chest or on a separate time?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beware of underdog

I don talk my own
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian get this kind person na Buhari dey error?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by joetem(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
To get daughter come dey hungry me
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by MsGood(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Venerable612:
I hope this guy isn’t taking steroids. His chests and arms now like those fighting WWE.

Na film this baba dey Act o
Na our D Rock be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.