Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/11/19 (153 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/11/19 by dallyemmy: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/11/19 by dallyemmy: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, November 11, 2019) -

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for making me a part of Your chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, created to show forth Your praises.

2.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to fulfill Your purpose for my life; to show forth Your praises in this world, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to worship You always, in spirit and in truth, even in the midst of this crooked generation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to live a life that reflect that I am part of Your glorious generation, by living a life of total consecration to Your service, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to stand out as a shinning light for You and Your kingdom, in this perversed and crooked generation, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please grant me the grace to represent Your glorious generation, in all spheres of life, in Jesus' Name.

9.Father, when You shall come to take the elect home, please, don't let me be left behind, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and crown all his efforts and labours in Your vineyard with outstanding success, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

"How Are The Mighty Fallen In The Midst Of The Battle!...... By Ilori Oluwafemi / Growth Takes Time / "Cain And Abel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.