Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Looks Stunning In The Ghanaian Kente Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Looks Stunning In The Ghanaian Kente Outfit (838 Views)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Looks Stunning In The Ghanaian Kente Outfit by jamespeter10(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Popular reality TV star, Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra AKA Alex who appeared on the Big Brother Reality TV show in 2018 has released some stunning new photos in Ghanaian native outfit, the Kente.

Alex, who is currently in Ghana for an event released the new stunning photos and has this to say about the new look:

Unto the world , an unusual queen was born. Today , this queen has brought love together and is still sharing love.
A little story about my Kente.
It is an Akan royal and sacred cloth worn only in times of extreme importance and is a royal cloth. According to legend, Kurugu and Ameyaw, two brothers from the village, went hunting one afternoon and came across a spider spinning a web. They were amazed by the beauty of the web and thought that they could create something like it. Upon returning home, they made the first cloth out of black and white fibers from a raffia tree. I’m the one to love creativity and something different from the usual so this material is in line with my personality. I’m Royalty, I’m different.

The colors:

BLACK – maturation, intensified spiritual energy. BLUE– peacefulness, harmony and love. GREEN – vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, spiritual renewal.
GOLD – royalty, wealth, high status, glory, spiritual purity. In me, you’ll find all these , in Team Alex, you’ll find it in excess.
Shout out to TEAM ALEX GHANA.

Source>>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/bbnaija-alex-unusual-looks-stunning-in.html

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Looks Stunning In The Ghanaian Kente Outfit by jamespeter10(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2019

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Looks Stunning In The Ghanaian Kente Outfit by jamespeter10(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Get S£xual In Bed (watch Video) / Ghanaian Pastor Claims He Can Resurrect Kobe Bryant / Queen-rapper,nicki-minaj-goes-clubbing-with-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.