Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian (37124 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Emyogalanya: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Simple they do not trust him. for just few reasons:
1 he allowed kanu Roam freely in Buhari's Absence
2 he Dared to attend the launch of a book titled "we are all Biafra" and even made a speech there.
3 he fought the Cabal
4 they looks like he may bow to the restructure pressure
5 and if pressed further may allow a referendUm over Biafra.
i know no one ever thought of these 5 points. But this is the Vp source of problem. If you recall what "Buhari" wife said about the Lion king allegory/metaphor. When he came back. She went further to say kanu used the Occasion of Buhari ill health to heat up the polity. While the Vp did nothing. He was most Loyal and the Favourite for 2023. He went down to the Ss/se. Something Buhari never did even Ipob/Igbo/militants and the country at large Praised. but they (Buhari and his Cabal) see him as someone who will be too Weak to handle kanu, as all his action and words show. Now go back and read the 5 points again. election is over Buhari don't want to hand over power

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Mujtahida: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Buhari never talks. It's always the presidency spinning lies. I hate this man called buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by PeregrineFalcon: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by etrouble: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
orion7:
osinbajo is controlling 500billion. how much is the national budget again ?

osinbajo if you want to fight pull your cassock or coat, and get into the mud to slug it out.

either this or you just shut up and probably wait for Buhari to be called by Allah, same way yaradua was called.

or just resign.

Shut up
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by motherfucker: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
orion7:
if Buhari mistake die eh, wati Osinbajo go do this kyari eh, gej vs ibori go be like joke

People don't know that man has guts. They way he handled the sack of the DSS boss was all I needed to know.

All I want in 2023 is for APC and PDP to present a good candidate that will repair all damages done by APC since 2023. Otherwise, if Nigeria miss it again 2023, man, just forget the country completely.

Either Osibanjo or Obi should be presented.

I have faith in Osibanjo and Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/why-aso-villa-cabal-wants-vps-aides-out-sources/

Meaningless article.

Abba Kyari this and that... Leave the man alone to do whatever the president assigned him to do.

Who's interest does it even serve when people working in the villa are paid by foreign interest, Nigeria or the foreign interest?

Little wonder we went into recession with those ”eggheads” paid by foreign donor in charge.

Buhari take charge of your government. Since you put eye our rice don dey make sense

Leave those theorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by surgical: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dshocker:
Osinbade don suffer
E better for am like that, the people he loved most are the ones dealing with him now,he has been used and dumped
When he was assigned the role of distributing trader Moni,he was all over the place talking nonsense even as a pastor lying shamelessly with his level of education and exposure,he couldn't decode Those he was in bed with
No that there is no need for him , they are showing him their real self.
No tears for him,when he dey enjoy he no see us ,we too no see am now

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
bluecircle470:

A baby like you can’t understand, just wait and see how it will unfold

Hope you don't mean the VPwill one day wake up to take on Buhari and his age long friends like Kyari and Daura
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Organs(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bigotry, tribalism, religiosity is the mindset of the mumu writing all this nonsense. He said their paycheck is donor funded, so millions of Nigerians that are suffering and cannot access healthcare, school, even ordinary food, they cannot access, and we are all this individuals and someone is saying donor funded, also, there is claim that Osinbajo knows a lot, the same nonsense they've been parading, he knows a lot what and he is not saying it Nonsense, if someone knows a lot wont they pamper him so he doesn't spill? Anytime someone wants to do something good in this country, some folks will write nonsense just to ensure that thing does not work. Buhari is president and commander in chief. Osinbajo is a v.p and Buhari is his boss, Osinbajo can be removed, all these mumu bigots look at it as if its power sharing btw osinbajo and Buhari. That was how they abused and insulted GEJ, and called him Turai houseboy, mumu man, all that. The problem is we Nigerians do not keep History and call out all these idiots that do these things. Obasanjo was adviced to go for 3rd term, all those that adviced him where are they and who are they? IBB was adviced to annul June 12, who are those that adviced him? Some of them served in democracy and one was even Senate President because we refused to bring it up and hold them accountable, that is why all idiots say nonsense and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by bluecircle470: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Hope you don't mean the VPwill one day wake up to take on Buhari and his age long friends like Kyari and Daura

Show a waiting attitude okay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Thegoodone13(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Patience is the answer. Dont fight
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by kutashi: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
It has been long time the wailer newspaper, wailer man of men, wailer businessmen, Nairaland wailer etc has anything tangible to wail on but now, their food has been served! Oya! All wailers, gather here

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
The cabal is playing games. There is no reason for this especially without the vp agreeing to it. What nonesense.
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Charly68: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't blame cabal, blame the one they claimed to be working for. the Yoruba used to say, it is the hands of an elder that you, see, you can never see his face in tough situations . So what we are seeing is the hand of somebody... Forget all the cock and bull story they are dushing out to us from Ask Rock. We aren't fools

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by NaijaNaWaa: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
This’s BS. Osinbajo has zero political clout, let’s be honest. They should look for better defense than this. Npower, SIP & co are corruption ridden and if the VP’s defenders stay on this line, they’ll soon be bloodied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Myself2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No justification for such aides.

They are not necessary.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Myself2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
orion7:
osinbajo is controlling 500billion. how much is the national budget again ?

osinbajo if you want to fight pull your cassock or coat, and get into the mud to slug it out.

either this or you just shut up and probably wait for Buhari to be called by Allah, same way yaradua was called.

or just resign.

Simples

2 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
The Online and Print Media would be making heavy returns from sensational stories and releases such as this. It's usually a refix of the previous edition. Lazy Journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by gaskiyamagana: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
The best thing for him is to resign, if there is no skeleton in his cupboard. If he resigned, Tinubu will know that threatening others for realisation of your Ambition is not sensible.
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by contigiency(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Stupid write up from wicked souls. Very soon this sacking saga will expire and you people will manufacture another nonsense and keep yourselves busy with.

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by contigiency(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
The Online and Print Media would be making heavy returns from sensational stories and releases such as this. It's usually a refix of the previous edition. Lazy Journalism.

Don't mind the idle minds.
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by teejet: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
INTERESTING TIMES!

INTERESTING DEVELOPMENTS!

I SEE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF!

GOD IS INDEED AT WORK!

GOD IS PREPARING THE VP FOR A

BIGGER ASSIGNMENT!

2 Likes

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by shedy03(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
Hit like if you know what happened here
How this oyinbo land matter take affect our osinbajo vs cabal kyari matter?
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Ojiofor: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Osinbajo wey fear won't allow to mention 2023 talkless of declaring himself a candidate.
A man that lost his polling booth have no electoral value or influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by renewable1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm

GET ANY OF OUR SOLAR PLANT AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY AND GET A FREE SOLAR PRESSING IRON
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by ChoCho54(f): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
englishmart:
Osinbajo is just too silent to my liking. There must be more to this level of ass-kissing
..too silent "for" your liking

Same you that has been... grin
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by ChoCho54(f): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dshocker:
Osinbade don suffer
My brother...wetin yemi never see for villa grin
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Enemyofpeace: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
E no concern me, anything wey una like make una do una self, all I know be sey the man's wife fine die, I wish she never marry, I for toast am
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by meccuno: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2019
orion7:
if Buhari mistake die eh, wati Osinbajo go do this kyari eh, gej vs ibori go be like joke
Mistake grin

Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Bimpe29: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Abba Kyari should be reminded of what happened few years back when Yar'Adua was at the helm of affairs.
Nothing last forever.
He who lives in a glass house must not throw stone.
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by ContractKiller: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2019
It's either you can't read or you're deliberately trying to mislead people. The aides were approved by dullard-inho in August because not only are they necessary to help the VP carry out his numerous statutory functions, their salaries were being paid for through grants by development agencies and not through the public purse.

It's obvious the dullard only cares about what happens when his Herdsmen brethren are involved, but when his own Vice President is being ridiculed by an ordinary Chief of Staff, he pretends not to know what is happening.

MelesZenawi:
No justification for such aides.

They are not necessary.
Re: Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian by Kluez(m): 12:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Bullshit!
D Gov is up to their scheming rough games
again I bet. Naija na business. Go listen well to another storey by my niccur burna.
Cmon tha shi iz real ... Buhari na fuckboi .. No sympathy.. And na dem wey dey push am go till poison am
.ahswearugard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Jibrin: Tinubu Is One Of The Owners Of Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.