Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) (59247 Views)

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by themanderon: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2019
This is extraordinarily good. The guy would go places.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Adedapo57: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Meanwhile, BBN p0rnstars get all the glory and awards and cash and endorsements and media glitz

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Holuwahphemy:
The pictures of a sculpture made by Arigbede Ojo Olaropo have been making rounds on Facebook and other social media.

The ex Corps member, who served in Edo state built the statue for the beautification of the NYSC zonal office, Oredo local government, Benin city. Olaropo is an art instructor, who is also into figure modelling, paper modelling, metal art, junks art, water fountain and building of tree houses amongst others.

Pls how can I get across to him? I need a pix for NY dads birthday
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
Why you wear am cloth nah, You for live am the natural way.......
fucking pervert grin

2 Likes

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Finally, a Corper that will truly serve in the sun and in the rain...
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

Pls how can I get across to him? I need a pix for NY dads birthday

He's not a photographer, he is a sculptor.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Kaychiz: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Ausrichie:
I shock as I see the end result

Me too my brother! As in..... I was confused. I tot it was the real person shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Holuwahphemy:

He's not a photographer, he is a sculptor.

Not photo... To draw
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by blaque7: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2019
The guy try..
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
Why you wear am cloth nah, You for live am the natural way.......
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2019
The sculpture looks healthier than the actual real human

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Woooow this is hawt kudos dude
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

Not photo... To draw

Well in that case, u can reach him on this number; 09060245737
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Holuwahphemy:

Thank u
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Jerkules: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Oboi see Yansh grin raw talent
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
This is beautiful!
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by chukkysnow: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Please I need that corpers(the sculptor) number.anyone who can assist me should please do.thank you
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
He's really talented
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
This guy is a sick pervert. Am suspecting that he has been planning to fvck rape her.

Why in freaking sakes will he sculpt her naked, then add kukunase and boobies first, then add pant then bra as if the statue was going to wear a physical nysc uniform?

He then sculpted the nysc uniform on the nude form sculpture as if the sculptured uniform can be removed for us to see the pant and bra and kukunase and boobies underneath?

It's like an artist drawing her naked with detailed kukunase and boobies then later draw the full detail of the nysc uniform in full colors over her nude image.

That's how to scripture oga, you first build the model nude, then add cloths.
Its even the same when you are modelling a character with computer software like blender.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am gobsmacked...Supertalent on the display.
God bless your craft.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by wasi9ice: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
wow, this is so nice,

this guy would have made more money during Rochas Okorocha regime.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bravo!!!!!!
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Holuwahphemy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Holuwahphemy:

chukkysnow:
Please I need that corpers(the sculptor) number.anyone who can assist me should please do.thank you
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
The statue looks more like the model's Instagram picture poster after using filters
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Dannonye(f): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
computergeek:
The guy is amazing. Mehn! See how I'm screaming as if I'm the one he sculpted cheesy. Talent really runs in a person's blood. Wetin I wan dey learn for school dey learn this kain art?

I hope he gets something solid out of this.

ikr...it's beautiful
but y u screaming tho
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dannonye:

ikr...it's beautiful
but y u screaming tho
Cos that's I express myself when I'm overwhelmed by pure art.

Any problem?
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Dannonye(f): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Cos that's I express myself when I'm overwhelmed by pure art.

Any problem?

Not at all
Just wondering how you'll react when u go to an art gallery show with hundreds of beautiful art works
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Really amazing
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
God bless your business.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.