Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? (1037 Views)

Guys Please Is Nokia 5.3 A Good Phone / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
I like it but have never seen it with anybody, hope is a good phone?
Re: Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? by Flytime: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
dancok:
Price-30-32k
Design-terrible, that's probably why you haven't seen people with it the back is the main problem although if you find a beautiful case it should do
Camera-average in terms of entry level cameras it,it also has a low light mode Don't expect much from it.
Updates- it's Nokia so expect monthly update and also update to Android 10 early next year and Android 11 mid 2021
Battery- it's removable which is bad in today's standards,the performance is not great just average
Performance it's comes with an Helio a22 chioset so expect average performance although it can play ping at the lowest settings but expect minimal lags during gameplay.
Biometrics - just assume the phone doesn't have one although it has face unlock but no fingerprint the face unlock is pretty slow especially in low light although it can be fixed with updates but you would most likely end up using pin,pattern or password
Connectivity -it has 4g, it doesn't support glo 4g.
I'm writing from my review on the phone I was opportuned to play around with it for a while

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Flytime:

Price-30-32k
Design-terrible, that's probably why you haven't seen people with it the back is the main problem although if you find a beautiful case it should do
Camera-average in terms of entry level cameras it,it also has a low light mode Don't expect much from it.
Updates- it's Nokia so expect monthly update and also update to Android 10 early next year and Android 11 mid 2021
Battery- it's removable which is bad in today's standards,the performance is not great just average
Performance it's comes with an Helio p22 chioset so expect average performance although it can play ping at the lowest settings but expect minimal lags during gameplay.
Biometrics - just assume the phone doesn't have one although it has face unlock but no fingerprint the face unlock is pretty slow especially in low light although it can be fixed with updates but you would most likely end up using pin,pattern or password
Connectivity -it has 4g, it doesn't support glo 4g.
I'm writing from my review on the phone I was opportuned to play around with it for a while
thanks, i don't even look at camera quality in phones, because i don't take pictures.
Re: Is Nokia 2.2 A Good Phone And How Much Can I Get? by luvlyoracle(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
dancok:
I can sell my clean Meizu M6 note to you for 30k

(1) (Reply)

Top 300+ Jailbreak Tweaks For Ios 13 – Ios 13.3 / Google This, Google That / Neat Uk Used Samsung A5 sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.