Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid (3788 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Kwankwanso For Saying Northerners Won't Vote An Igbo Candidate / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by hisexcellency34: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed has described as false a statement that the Northerners will give their votes to Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) if the 2023 presidential election is a two-horse race between him and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos state.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Junaid said northerners are rational people and do not vote based on sentiments but make their decisions after looking at an individual’s track records.
According to him, while Tinubu has a lot to show for his governance of Lagos for eight years (1999 -2007) , that cannot be said of Atiku who was also vice-president during the period.

“Northerners will pick Atiku over Tinubu any day? That is utter nonsense. I want to assure you that northerners are rational, responsible people and they have a lot of political sense. If the choice is going to be between Atiku and Tinubu, don’t listen to anybody who tells you that automatically Atiku will win because Atiku’s track records are not enviable”.
“What are his track records? They will tell us he has a farm, a university in his state. How many indigenes of that state have been employed by that state?”
“By the way, how did he come about the humongous wealth he claimed to have commanded as a Customs Officer? How did he make it?”
“What has Atiku done now which was not considered in the last election and what capacity does he have now to deliver anything good for Nigerians? As far as I am concerned, he is part of the problems of Nigeria”.

“Tinubu is a professional politician who has delivered. If you know Lagos 20 years ago and you look at Lagos today, you will not be able to recognise it. Tell me what Atiku has done in his own part of the country”.
https://www.independent.ng/anyone-saying-northerners-will-pick-atiku-over-tinubu-is-talking-rubbish-junaid-mohammed/

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by kunleweb: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Junaid seems to be a leaking faucet these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by sweetonugbu: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by QuotaSystem: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to Junaid. He was absolutely on point.

“Northerners will pick Atiku over Tinubu any day? That is utter nonsense. I want to assure you that northerners are rational, responsible people and they have a lot of political sense. If the choice is going to be between Atiku and Tinubu, don’t listen to anybody who tells you that automatically Atiku will win because Atiku’s track records are not enviable”.
“What are his track records?

I've since realized many people still don't understand arewa politics, Jagaban of Borgu will wipe the floor with Atiku in the North.

Joker that couldn't even win his own polling unit.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by seunmsg(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some people won’t like this. We’ve explained this to them severally but they prefer to believe the falsehood that makes them happy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Richkid97(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tinubu We Know

BAT 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by ORIENTATION101: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pachukwudi44
Mrvitalis
ZombieTerror
Imhotep

Junaid have a word for youcheesycheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by ChoCho54(f): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
I stopped reading when I read "northerners are rational"!!

Buhahahahahahaha grin

Edited: All the abuokis quoting me to yarn dust, you are the reason why I am in support that Western education is Haram.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Banmeallday: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why are we in the same country with these people who’s culture is foreign to ours?
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Omoodua007: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
So it’s Tinubu vs atiku or Tinubu vs an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by adekolaelect(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wailers/ ipobiana will avoid this trend bcs their enemy was giving accolade of job well done and they were asked what their friend has done in his state with all what he has .

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by ORIENTATION101: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChoCho54:
I stopped reading when I read "northerners are rational"!!

Buhahahahahahaha
they re rational and politically sophisticated compare to Nyamiris that voted a governor sprinkling kerosene on his subjects.
North voted out non-performing governors only few were lucky to escape that cant be said of Nyamiris in South East .all the governor's with cosmetic development that exist on paper and media pages returned with ease. North East boko haram region had better igr compare to south east region and 3 governors lost re-election

The worst Governor in North is better than that big head Empty head called Ikpeazu. Even borno that is a hotbed of boko haram had better infrastructure than the idp camp called Abia state.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Yebosola(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
We tell our brothers from the other side severally, Atiku in 2019 will still meets his Waterloo 2023. Not by noise oh,who has ear let them hear oh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Yebosola(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
they re rational and politically sophisticated compare to Nyamiris that voted a governor sprinkling kerosene on his subjects.
North voted out non-performing governors only few were lucky to escape that cant be said of Nyamiris in South East .all the governor's with cosmetic development that exist on paper and media pages returned with ease. North East boko haram region had better igr compare to south east region and 3 governors lost re-electio
The worst Governor in North is better than that big head Empty head called Ikpeazu. Even borno that is a hotbed of boko haram had better infrastructure than the idp camp called Abia state.

Gbam!!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by ChoCho54(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
North voted out non-performing governors only few were lucky to escape that cant be said of Nyamiris in South East .all the governor's with cosmetic development that exist on paper and media pages returned with ease. North East boko haram region had better igr compare to south east region and 3 governors lost re-election

This is what I would write if I had an irrational mind, unable to differentiate between good and bad.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Yebosola(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Gbam!!!! grin grin

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by FriendNG: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let me park here to read comments.
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Abdul05: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
If tinubu decides to contest in 2023.surely he would win.No doubt about that.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
seunmsg:
Some people won’t like this. We’ve explained this to them severally but they prefer to believe the falsehood that makes them happy.
[/s]

Zombie see how the northerners are playing with your brain

The same Buhari that is wiping the floor with Osibanjo?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:
Let me park here to read comments.

What's your say Mr northerner?
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Richkid97:
Tinubu We Know

BAT 2023

Osibanjo is a houseboy, Sowore is in prison

And somehow you believe the North will hand over power to the West grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by omenka(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
I'm all for Osinbajo candidacy any day any time. But the mare fact some people catch negative feelings whenever the name Tinubu is mentioned makes me fancy the idea of keeping his name in the press for as long as possible.

I have come to realise that whatever hurts those people tends to be good for Nigeria and whatever they celebrate is definitely bad for Nigeria. So much so they've turned super fans of Boko Haram.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Basic123: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
fhkvv
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
H
Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by RockHard: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
This guy dey seriously shake table with this perspective of his.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eartquake1:

You should be more worried for Nnamdi Kanu the coward who can’t even grace his mother’s funeral!

North will hand over power to the SW and I will be happy to see you moan in pain when reality beckons.

Like you like Coward Nnamdi Kanu the fugitive!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Omoodua007: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eartquake1:

iPod members una to Dey deceive & believe your own lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Omoodua007: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
LegendHero:

You should be more worried for Nnamdi Kanu the coward who can’t even grace his mother’s funeral!

North will hand over power to the SW and I will be happy to see you moan in pain when reality beckons.

Kanu literally escaped via Atlantic Ocean instead this ones are calling Yorubas cowards
The same kanu can’t come back to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by LegendHero(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
omenka:
I'm all for Osinbajo candidacy any day any time. But the mare fact some people catch negative feelings whenever the name Tinubu is mentioned makes me fancy the idea of keeping his name in the press for as long as possible.

I have come to realise that whatever hurts those people tends to be good for Nigeria and whatever they celebrate is definitely bad for Nigeria. So much so they've turned super fans of Boko Haram.

It’s better to keep Star Boy from the news and let the children of hate chase and bark at the shadows of Jagaban.

Before they become conscious Osinbajo would have been sworn in as the president of Nigeria!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Continue to deceive yourself

Abiola and Awolowo your brothers did it

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) / Karma? How Ajimobi Boycotted His Predecessor's Burial / Jackson Ude: Where Did Osibanjo's Daughter Earn #800 Mil To Buy This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.