Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Osinbajo and the Silence is the best answer for a FOOL treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo and the Silence is the best answer for a FOOL treatment (240 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo and the Silence is the best answer for a FOOL treatment by YingyangNg: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
*Osinbajo and the Silence is the best answer for a FOOL treatment*

My story is similar to that of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. At my office, for no reasons oooo, some people are plotting my downfall. Initially, I tried to fight back but then I noticed that those I was talking to were also part of them.

As far as I am concerned I have already beaten them to their game with silence and that is one thing I only learnt recently.

No time to waste energy on some useless elements, let them keep plotting, they will lose. Some do it against marriages, others in the office, just be careful.

So one day, I was gisting with a friend who pointed that he likes Osinbajo’s strategy. I wondered what strategy he was talking about.

I said they are firing him and he is saying nothing. That people are saying he is being undermined, reduced, etc but my friend laughed and said that his strategy is ‘Silence’. I looked at him, then he said I should adopt it at work too. Let me tell you something, the thing works like fire.

All of a sudden, these people became more uncomfortable around. They were always wondering what I was thinking and planning. Later, by themselves, they began to snitch on each other. This one will say A said this, or B said that, me I just folded my arms and was watching them.

That was when I understood Osinbajo better and even respected him. We all know that Nigerian politicians are used to propaganda, insulting themselves back and forth, in some cases they deploy the cruelest strategy to blackmail themselves.

But for some reasons, the Vice President appears to be changing the game. He perhaps has deployed the common saying, “Silence is the best answer for a fool” to the fullest. His silence is saying more than a thousand words causing his pained traducers to try yet another strategy.

One thing with silence is that it makes your attackers look stupid after a while. They will try to get you to react, they will go low and go high but if the silence is all they get the end up looking at themselves as the losers.

(1) (Reply)

Rift In House Of Reps: Spokesman Speaks, Debunks Alleged Divisional Reports / DSS Shooting At Pro-sowore Protesters An Act Of Paranoia – Soyinka / Bill To Establish S/west Development Commission Scales First Reading In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.