Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Xenophobic Attack: I Will Perform In South Africa This Month- Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobic Attack: I Will Perform In South Africa This Month- Burna Boy (353 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: I Will Perform In South Africa This Month- Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian afro singer, Burna Boy has confirmed rumors of his scheduled performance in South Africa months after weighing in on the recent xenophobic attacks in the country.

In a recent tweet, Burna Boy noted that the show, which is tagged Africans Unite, will be the first of many and also hinted that he will be donating part of the proceeds from the show to victims of xenophobic attacks in the country.

“Part of the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Xenophobic attacks by me!” Burna Boy’s statement said in parts.

Recall that SA rapper, AKA promised to wait for Burna Boy at the event and it’ll be interesting to see how the re-union of the one time friends will turn out.

https://zenithtips.com/i-will-perform-in-south-africa-this-month-burna-boy/
Re: Xenophobic Attack: I Will Perform In South Africa This Month- Burna Boy by b3llo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oluwa Burna!!! Go and light up SA

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Speaks Up On His Visit To South Africa / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage – Number 6 Is The / Davido And Maryokun Shut Down Dubai Club With #RISKY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.