Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) (41768 Views)

Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by tenkono: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by MNDY(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:
how I wish Yahaya won't win but I will be deceiving myself if I believe he won't win with Buhari in power

if Buhari that's fighting corruption can withdrew Omisore's case and returned his seized properties to him just to gamble Osun election for Oyetola

if Buhari can withdrew Danjuma Goje's case just to support Ahmed lawan senate president

if Buhari can influence judiciary to called off dino vs smart election that recorded bloodless and less violence election then I can never be confidence that kogi election will be free&fair

Buhari and Democracy are two things that can't stand the test of Unity

Yahaya's case is too loud and Buhari may just decide to save face small and lessen criticisms by "letting" him lose.
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by truthstands20: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yes Yahaya is a failure but I advice there guys to mobilize their efforts for the pools this weekend. You speak at the ballot box and stand firm to protect it otherwise he'll be your Governor for another four years.
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
MNDY:

Yahaya's case is too loud and Buhari may just decide to save face small and lessen criticisms by "letting" him lose.

A sadist doesn't give a damn about criticism
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by SuperGood: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
STC30 cures the incurables!
It is natural, safe and very effective
Safe for children too

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Onoroyiza(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
** Short of words **
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Devilfriend:

is serving ban and I'm seriously missing her..

So that harebrained dink is female?
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Devilfriend(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

So that harebrained dink is female?

I dey tell you

is a girl
A poor girl for that matter.
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Devilfriend:

I dey tell you

is a girl
A poor girl for that matter.

This moniker is not a female. I unmasked his real identity months ago. He is a fail BBQ blogger who opened a blogpost of BBQing which did not gain traction. Neither did his facebook page. He skipped the shores of Nigeria and married a black american and is currently a nurse in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos) / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.