Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Proposal For App For Construction Materials Sales - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proposal For App For Construction Materials Sales (662 Views)

How To Write A Proposal For Taxi App (android, IOS & Web Dashboard) Development / Need Android App Developer For App / Opportunities For App Developer (android And Ios) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For App For Construction Materials Sales by kunlef1: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dear All,

I need to a quotation for an App for the sales of construction materials and tools, construction equipment rental and artisan registration within a defined location in Lagos. It will be like Jiji or e-commerce website, but strictly for construction materials only, and within a limited area

I already have a registered domain name and hosting package for the website.

The App must have the following features:

1. Multiple users should be able to upload their products after registration
2. Must have free listing, but also premium listing category.
3. Must have space to identify verified sellers.
4. Must be able to indicate if material has been sold or not.
5. Would be good if location of product from intending customer can be calculated (required, but not compulsory)

If interested, send me your proposal to info[b]AT[/b]aquilaconsults.com including prce for App only and App + website.

For the website, there will also be a classified advert functionality, along with a directory of construction materials sellers within the location.

Please I only want experienced App developers with sample Apps which they have done. I will only pay after seeing a demo sample to the above specification, if you are selected.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How to Make #50,000 Monthly With Your Smartphone / I Build Websites...... Any Kind Of Websites @cheap Rates / 10 Interesting Fact Ever Made In The History Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.