Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend (18587 Views)

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2019
My God in heaven. This morning I pray that before 2023 I and my family will be in Canada as permanent residents in Jesus name.Amen. Also all those that join to say Amen to this prayer, grant them too their heart desires Amen

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by LabDNA: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
Secondus has been and remains a living breathing clog in the wheel of progress of the opposition. Sadly, any attempt to get rid of him at this juncture will precipitate a crisis that could potentially see to the final burial of pdp.

Then campaign for Ali modu sheriff to become national chair like you did last timw because you wanted PDP dead.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by ArmedRobber: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
One certain thing is Buhari annointed candidate will succeed him in 2023.
Buhari just need to campaign and present the candidate to his huge followership in North that's all.
Buhari zone north west remains the deciding factor for any electoral victory in Nigeria.
Pdp needs to break into north west region or forget 2023.
Votes from Kano,kastina,kaduna,kebbi, jigawa sokoto,and zamfara will cancel south east and south south region votes.
No northern politicians can have a clean sweep except president buhari is involved.

Pdp can never win presidency with northwest and south west region belonging to Apc.
Middle belt is a battle ground any day any time but Apc always win with slight.edge while north east belongs to Apc.

If pdp still banking on sharing votes in North.to consolidate it with ss/se votes like they calculated for Atiku , sorry is the name.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by mamaafrik(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:

So it's Buhari that is clean?
who told you he is??
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by FakeManna: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Hope you are reading what you typing

Secondus is toothless politically. He has no network or soldiers and why it was a clean sweep for APC.

Saraki, Wike and Atiku are the power blocks left in PDP.

Laakaye guy welcome back
let's continue from where we stopped shall we
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by nzeobi(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:
The last two paragraphs made me laugh. On the basis of that calculation, Soludo should be picked by APC otherwise, no other South East son can defeat Obi.

It will shock you on how the South East mind works.
Soludo too can not stand Peter obi
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
I hope Nigeria breaks up before 2023.

Either that or Nigeria gets an emperor with a kind heart, a formidable brain and an iron fist.

APC = PDP reloaded.

PDP = APC on steroids.

Both parties are evil.

Democracy doesn't suit Nigeria at the moment.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by voltron14: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Yoruba muslim.We are waiting for you.Present the drug baron in 2023

Saraki should be given the ticket come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by goody36: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:
The last two paragraphs made me laugh. On the basis of that calculation, Soludo should be picked by APC otherwise, no other South East son can defeat Obi.

Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu is a refined gentleman with a good political track record having governed the old Abia state and have not been found wanting.A good Presidential material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by QuotaSystem: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2019
ArmedRobber:

Buhari just need to campaign and present the candidate to his huge followership in North that's all.

Buhari zone north west remains the deciding factor for any electoral victory in Nigeria.

Votes from Kano,kastina,kaduna,kebbi, jigawa sokoto,and zamfara will cancel south east and south south region votes.

No northern politicians can have a clean sweep except president buhari is involved.

Pdp can never win presidency with northwest and south west region belonging to Apc.
Middle belt is a battle ground any day any time but Apc always win with slight.edge while north east belongs to Apc.

If pdp still banking on sharing votes in North.to consolidate it with ss/se votes like they calculated for Atiku , sorry is the name.

You know your onions. Well said.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by jamesversion: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
Sounds like a party facing an existential crisis. Given how shabbily they've treated the East, I think the party deserves every ill lick that comes it's way.

Pdp cant keep treating it's most loyal base with such contempt and expect to prosper. Even the bible frowns at that.

Pdp 2023 ticket must go to the East. Shikena.

If the South East is PDPs most loyal base, what then do you call the SS?.

You are just a mischievous fellow. grin
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Basic123: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:

Your mind work like a slave to PDP simple!

you are not rational voters like the Westerners and northerners!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by sonature1: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2019
LabDNA:

I still maintain that PDP must never make the mistake of zoning the 2023 ticket till APC zones theirs. APC is the ruling party they should take the first step which will determine how PDP shoots.

If it means postponing the PDP national convention, so be it. But PDP must never choose it candidate before APC does, if they are wise and serious about 2023.

Everyone is more concerned with zoning, but nobody is talking about free and fair election.

Buhari has refused to sign the electoral acts; I don't know what he is still waiting for now the 2019 election has ended.

What handed victory to APC in 2015 was the emergene of Goodluck Jonathan, who is a weakling.

If Buhari's INEC doesn't conduct a free and fair election in 2023, PDP will stay out of power for more years to come.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by sonature1: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

He is a light weight politically.

A boy! And why Atiku could cross over and still get a ticket under PDP. That wont happen under a Lar or Alex

Buhari is the most popular Nigerian politican today.

He's practically worshipped in the north; nobody can beat him in any election today.

PDP's best bet was Atiku because though he has baggage, he has some national appeal. Many people believe he's not a tribalist given that he married from all the 3 major tribes.

Atiku is the second most popular active Nigerian politican after Buhari.

He's likely to win in 2023 if he's chosen by the opposition and there's a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Sleevia: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Basic123:

Your mind work like a slave to PDP simple!

you are not rational voters like the Westerners and northerners!
yes. But when I supported APC in 2015, I was a rational voter kwa?

Instead of APC to look for someone that will bring development in industry and business and also unite the whole region, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Kennyswagz2: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Yoruba muslim.We are waiting for you.Present the drug baron in 2023
shutup yoruba Muslim kill you theregringrin
That guy is a northerner
Foolish iyamiri people; Dgrin
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Kennyswagz2: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

We are used to your noise Papa Chukwudi cheesy. Empty, worthless and full of hot air.

He who fails to plan, plans to fail. Only a mad man does the same thing repeatedly yet expects a different result.

If I were you I'd start drafting my love letter to the Sultan to increase Ndigbo chances in 2023 kiss
chai you just finished that flat headgringringringrin see the idiot already shouting yoruba Muslim when his people are crying of marginalization everydaygringringrin instead of him to mind his business and focus on their cursed PDPgringringrin, he carry tinubu matter for headgringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Kennyswagz2: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:

Final burial because he is hated for being igbo or because he is incompetent?

There is no way I won't leave this country for you idiots soon.
who will vote for obi? Certainly not northernersgringringrin
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Myhusband(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You should have said this in 2015

and what's bad if I say it now? PDP should entrust their presidential flag bearer on East candidate

if Igbo aren't giving the ticket in 2015 and 2019 are you saying is loss in 2023?

why average of you runaway from challenge do amuse me from Ojukwu, KANU and online braggers. challenge the party you bank with and quit seeing Yoruba as your enemy, that's exactly where I'm driving at

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Sleevia: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
who will vote for obi? Certainly not northernersgringringrin

That is your cup of tea. If Nigeria good, e go reach everybody. If Nigeria bad, e go reach everybody. Obi is doing well for himself, with or without being in government, which you who is laughing at him is no where near 1/4 of his networth.

Suck on that.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by richie240: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
Sounds like a party facing an existential crisis. Given how shabbily they've treated the East, I think the party deserves every ill lick that comes it's way.
1.Oddly, d same east, after all d noisemaking and grandstanding isn't complaining.

2. The party is already extinct......at best it has turned to a regional zoo-chanting party. Once upon a time it was d biggest and strongest party in Africa.
SMH

Pdp cant keep treating it's most loyal base with such contempt and expect to prosper. Even the bible frowns at that.

'Hate' won't allow d same 'loyal base' see reason. They had rather vote a goat under an 'umbrella' than their perceived enemies.

Pdp 2023 ticket must go to the East. Shikena.
Does feelers show they want it? They, by their actions and inactions, have already zoned it to the north. The same ppl blocking our eardrums with marginalization' upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by JADEK01(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
2023 is still far, most of this guys doing gra gra don't know what tomorrow will bring, they don't even know if they will be alive till then, let's focus on how to eject the clueless Buhari out first, then go for Seyi Makinde/Peter Obi they are the best that can happen to Nigeria, and watch the country move forward shocked

Yes two persons can't come from the same zone but let's see who is most acceptable

Like for Makinde
Share for Peter Obi
i love your brain
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Kennyswagz2: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Sleevia:

That is your cup of tea. If Nigeria good, e go reach everybody. If Nigeria bad, e go reach everybody. Obi is doing well for himself, with or without being in government, which you who is laughing at him is no where near 1/4 of his networth.

Suck on that.
yeah with funds stolen from.anambra
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:

and what's bad if I say it now? PDP should entrust their presidential flag bearer on East candidate

if Igbo aren't giving the ticket in 2015 and 2019 are you saying is loss in 2023?

why average of you runaway from challenge do amuse me from Ojukwu, KANU and online braggers. challenge the party you bank with and quit seeing Yoruba as your enemy, that's exactly where I'm driving at

we are not contesting!!! Is it by force to contest elections?
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Myhusband(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

we are not contesting!!! Is it by force to contest elections?

lol I hope you won't start chanting marginalisation and calling yoruba betrayer thereafter

we Yoruba are tired of you crying up and down like a toddler
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by CoolAmbience(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
2023 is still far, most of this guys doing gra gra don't know what tomorrow will bring, they don't even know if they will be alive till then, let's focus on how to eject the clueless Buhari out first, then go for Seyi Makinde/Peter Obi they are the best that can happen to Nigeria, and watch the country move forward shocked

Yes two persons can't come from the same zone but let's see who is most acceptable

Like for Makinde
Share for Peter Obi

Mtchewww.

The same Seyi Makinde that recently approved N160,000,000 for printing of WAEC past questions booklets, to be shared to public schools in Oyo state....or Peter Obi that saved $50,000,000 of Anambra money in a bank that he owns.

Abeg, make we hear word..

Buhari is a million times better than those two combined.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by seanfer(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Sleevia:
yes but is not a tribal bigot... He is not a man that divides the country with his utterances, he does not play religious and ethnic politics.

Calm down and read what you wrote. Ask yourself if truly you want to have a president that is part of the mess we find ourselves as a nation. Don’t let your hatred for PMB turn you to unreasonable fellow.
Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by ChoCho54(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2019
ArmedRobber:

Ability to write long essays is not intelligence.
Go and check the current statistics and come back here to modify your post.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend by Sleevia: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
seanfer:

Calm down and read what you wrote. Ask yourself if truly you want to have a president that is part of the mess we find ourselves as a nation. Don’t let your hatred for PMB turn you to unreasonable fellow.
I hope you become a victim of all the ills currently plaguing every thing in this country since your BELOVED PMB took over...

can I hear an Amen from you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls / Osun Guber: Peter Obi To Attend Labor Party's Final Campaign In Osogbo / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.