Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop (1246 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by track2you: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
I recently install india web proxy in my computer system. I want to confirm if one need to pay subscription fees for the internet connection.

The system does not browse fast so I do not see the reason why one should pay for indian web proxy. if I am to pay for subscription for india web proxy which company will I pay to.

In summary, I really want to know if india web proxy services is free. I want to know if there are ways I can make their software browse faster. I also want to know why I can not open yahoo messenger with the software.

thanks
Osas
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by tomiade1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^^, just call the Indian Embassy's office, for more enquiry::google to find the indian embassy in nigeria::: so people dont cheat u
wink:::dont pay to any one u dont know:::or online, Pay to only Embassy::
The Indian Embassy is ur best bet! wink wink

grin

hope it helps!
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by Timijo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
You dont need to pay subscrition fees to any one. You can only buy a server if you want it to work faster. It cannot work messanger because it does nt support https.
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by puskin: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2010
tomi_ade:

^^^, just call the Indian Embassy's office, for more enquiry::google to find the indian embassy in nigeria::: so people dont cheat u
wink:::dont pay to any one u dont know:::or online, Pay to only Embassy::
The Indian Embassy is your best bet! wink wink

grin

hope it helps!

I can't fit laugh enuff. . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by puskin: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2010
Timijo:

You dont need to pay subscrition fees to any one. You can only buy a server if you want it to work faster. It cannot work messanger because it does nt support https.

. . . . . .and who told U dis mumbo-jumbo. undecided undecided cos my own dey work YIM very well.
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by tomiade1(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2010
puskin:

I can't fit laugh enuff. . . . . . grin grin grin

:::just trying to help a brother out grin
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by gbishop: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
if u av a server that last, lets do business
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by leo2009(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
guys how will i get ds indian tin, me too want to browse free, plsssssssssssssss,
oakspatrice@yahoo.com
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by SpikesC1: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2010
gbishop:

if u av a server that last, lets do business
yeah i do have with unlimited bandwidth on a dedicated server with a one month guarantee

leo2009:

guys how will i get ds indian tin, me too want to , plsssssssssssssss,
oakspatrice@yahoo.com
i sent you an email
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by doziej84: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2010
Spikes C, :

yeah i do have with unlimited bandwidth on a dedicated server with a one month guarantee
i sent you an email

spikes c m my e-mail is doziej84@yahoo.com.
PLS HOW DOES THIS IWP WORK,. WHAT ARE THE TARIFF RATES?
CAN IT WORK IN PORT-HARCOURT.

KINDLY REPLY.
THANKS
Re: Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop by WackyJ1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
Puskin Mail me at cjikeako@yahoo.com, or post you mail lets talk IWP.
Spammers don't waste your time.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop Screen, Battery & Charger For Sale & Hard Disk / Link To Download Strong Anti Virus For Laptop / HP Elitebook 14-inch I5 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.