Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? (2353 Views)

Why I Am Surrounded By Bodyguards – Rivers Varsity SUG President / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by RubiesBanking: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by nlPoster: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2019
If you have no choice?
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by YungMillionaire: 4:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Poor lions. They can see delicious looking food but it is beyond their reach.

Hustle o! So that the food your stomach desires will not be beyond your reach.

1 Like

Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by Haywhymido(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2019
lol
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by cassidy1996(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
oyinbo too dey find all these animals trouble, one day dem go see am

2 Likes

Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by visiondee(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Poor lions. They can see delicious looking food but it is beyond their reach.

Hustle o! So that the food your stomach desires will not be beyond your reach.

This is deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by chillex8(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
See that lion licking his lips cheesy
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by MrStan11(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2019
What a torment.

Imagine being in a wedding and you were told food has finished just before your turn.
And the funny thing was that when you look at the other end, ushers were still serving people.

Oh poor lion.

I can relate to that. tongue
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by kevotek1000(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oyinbo too dey risk... Just imagine say snake com enter d cage... Lion d front dey wait and snake com bite one first. Will d other open d cage and run or get beaten by snake too?
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by PurestBoy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
If e happen now they'll blame the poor devil. Nothing Satan no go see for hell
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by timbs001(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yes I can but will make sure I inspect the cage first. Smash it with hammer to show its strong. Even follow them to the place where the cage will be placed to makes sure it's not swapped on the way because of village people.
Last last, I no fit do am grin

1 Like

Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by OPONG: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
I want to apply for that work
So far my safety is sure
Re: Stuck Inside A Cage Surrounded With Lions, Can You Try It? by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sure, why not? Animals can learn to not view humans as food. However the day they make the ‘mistake’ e dey red.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Trying To Rob A Bank With A Watermelon / PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS / Any Latest News Abt Kadpoly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.