Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola (1014 Views)

Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by ucvibes: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2019
she wrote
What a night. Thank you so much on behalf of the children @femiotedola N5billion donation to children #soinspired
read more

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Praizenewstv: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by BlackCrainte: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2019
With her father? grin grin grin

While the baby daddy has gone back to reconcile with his wife.

Back to square one. Married to her father again.

I dont know why the Ikeji's love second hand men. Naxo the sister go marry second hand footballer .

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by ctleurocollege: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Better pikin
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Bigflamie(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2019
This man smiles sheepishly.

Well I'm happy for you but remember to contribute the little you can in developing your home state (IMO).
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by DRPAIT123(m): 2:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Otedola be like someone that want to C*m in the last picture grin
Just saying cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Threebear(m): 4:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Can't forget how this woman used to castigate baby Mamas and claim chastity only to fall pregnant grin cheesy

Life can sha humble you in the least expected way .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Koiikoii: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2019
To everyone reading this may you all give birth to a daughter that will make you proud, not some shameless slayqueens
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Gathering of the rich! I see myself!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by partnerbizn5(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2019
this girl is dining with kings
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Riches and Wealth can be contagious sometimes...

God, abeg make me a spring others would drink from.

I tire.... sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Kendumazy(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by cypher247: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Money meets Money smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Goes On A Dinner Date With Her Father Meets Femi Otedola by Soulsymbol99: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Since no man in her life, she kukuma carry her papa gum body .smart gal cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Kim Oprah And Ike Sings New Management Deal (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father In Pawpaw-shaped Casket In Akwa Ibom / 50 Cent Punches French Montana At Club E11LEVEN Ahead Of Super Bowl LIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.