Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder (881 Views)

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by netpro(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2019
By 2023, with PDP having been out of power for 8 years - PDP is broke.

The usual financial muscle the party is accustomed to will be no longer there. The present administration has also made it difficult for those whose finances cannot pass basic scrutiny to become very reserved in displaying their money.

It is therefore not surprising to many observers that the Presidential and Vice Presidential tickets of the main opposition party in the next Presidential Election will be up for grabs only to those with the money to out do the competition.

By then there will be a handful of two-term Governors in the party who will be flushed with fresh money they have siphoned from their respective States. It will be 2019 party primaries all over again, like we saw Atiku making it rain in Port Harcourt.

Here are the two categories of people the party leadership will be considering for the tickets.

1. The Candidate with money that can outspend every other aspirants.
2. The Sponsor with sufficient deep pocket to push through the aspirations of his candidate.

Come 2023, zoning or not, the aspirant with the most cash will clinch the ticket.

If PDP ever make its decision mainly on who is the best candidate for party and Nigeria, without consideration to the money possessed, chairman Secondus will have to start collecting offerings in the streets of Abuja to survive.

NETPRO
Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by BlackCrainte: 2:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Atiku will buy it again then.

The flat headed dwarfs that have served PDP all their life's will never challenge that. Hate cant make them rethink.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2019
I'm starting to think that their flat.head actually has an effect in the way they think
BlackCrainte:
Atiku will buy it again then.

The flat headed dwarfs that have served PDP all their life's will never challenge that. Hate cant make them rethink.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by BlackCrainte: 2:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I'm starting to think that their flat.head actually has an effect in the way they think

Its not about the architecture of their head, its all born out of hate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by Yebosola(m): 3:58am On Nov 11, 2019
They will be foolish to sell it to Atiku,except he want to b yahooed once again,with shout of Eastern Atikulation to Atikueit.Yeye deh smell grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by ZombieTERROR: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2019
As 2023 draws near

Expect more threads about the PDP by zombie robots.... The reason is that they are scared of the outcome of the election..

The APc can't cope with any south west candidate... Especially Tinubu otherwise known as the bullion van master while the opposition had already zoned their presidency to the north..

Stainless politicians like Kwakwanso or Tambuwal will annihilate any Tinubu in the north. Same in the south east and South south...

The only way the ruling party has a chance is if the opposition presents a Southerner like they will ... But thats not happening...

Once the opposition wins .. They will expose the zombie king as the true fraud he is... A man who has nothing to offer the country except using taxpayers money to gallivant round the world

I advise zombies to console themselves quietly and stop opening irrelevant threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by ZombieTERROR: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

Yes my brother
Our cone heads made us believe in Tinubu the bullion van drug Baron... Who has made Lagos his personal property... We are so sophisticated

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by Taba21: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2019
netpro:

The usual financial muscle the party is accustomed to will be no longer there. The present administration has also made it difficult for those whose finances cannot pass basic scrutiny to become very reserved in displaying their money.

It is therefore not surprising to many observers that the Presidential and Vice Presidential tickets of the main opposition party in the next Presidential Election will be up for grabs only to those with the money to out do the competition.

By then there will be a handful of two-term Governors in the party who will be flushed with fresh money they have siphoned from their respective States. It will be 2019 party primaries all over again, like we saw Atiku making it rain in Port Harcourt.

Here are the two categories of people the party leadership will be considering for the tickets.

2. The Sponsor with sufficient deep pocket to push through the aspirations of his candidate.

Come 2023, zoning or not, the aspirant with the most cash will clinch the ticket.

If PDP ever make its decision mainly on who is the best candidate for party and Nigeria, without consideration to the money possessed, chairman Secondus will have to start collecting offerings in the streets of Abuja to survive.

NETPRO

You sure if you will enter 2020 if Nigeria will remains one then I think is time for new orientation

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by netpro(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Taba21:

You sure if you will enter 2020 if Nigeria will remains one then I think is time for new orientation

You lots have been focusing doomsday for Nigeria since God knows when. Yet Nigeria is waxing strong.

Come 2020, Nigeria will still be here as one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by celeiyke: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2019
netpro:

NETPRO

Shut up. We all saw how the primaries were greatly applauded as free n fair. The other party used bullion vans for their primaries in Lagos in 2014. Don't say what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by helinues: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Then we should be expecting Atiku to emerge as Pdp candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by oyatz(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
In developed democracies, it's the political parties that contest and sponsor presidential candidates but in Nigieria, it's the other way around.

STAINLESS Kwankwanso, having been out of Government will just be like a fish out of water in 2023 and will be in a disadvantage position to even win the PDP ticket.

STAINLESS Tambuwal too doesn't have the financial muscles and the national appeal to win a presidential election.
The idea that another N/West candidate will succeed Buhari will not gain maximum support even in the North.

There are individual Northern politicians from Nupe, Kanuri, Bolewa, Berom, Igala, Tiv etc who will see his candidature as consigning them to second class Northerners, only good for been used to win elections and they will work against him.

In the PDP strongholds like SE/SS, there will be voters apparthy with low turnout because they won't be enthusiastic about voting his candidature.

The North is far more heterogeneous and diversified than the South.

In the First Republic, the NPC, NEPU, MCPC all have their bases in the North.

In the Second Republic, Shagari won the 1979 election with votes from the Minorities (the old Benue,Rivers and Cross River States) as the core Norther votes were shared with Aminu Kano (old Kano & Kaduna States) and Waziri Ibrahim (old Borno & Gongola States)

Check and compare the 2.5 million votes PDT received from the SE in 2015 to the 1.5 million votes Atiku/PDP received from the same SE in 2019.

So what makes you over confident that your STAINLESS Tambuwal will get more votes than Atiku did in the SE/SS come 2023?

In 2023 STAINLESS Kwankwanso or STAINLESS Tambuwal will need to be much loved and elevated to the status of a deity to get 2 million votes in the SE.

ZombieTERROR:
As 2023 draws near

Expect more threads about the PDP by zombie robots.... The reason is that they are scared of the outcome of the election..

The APc can't cope with any south west candidate... Especially Tinubu otherwise known as the bullion van master while the opposition had already zoned their presidency to the north..

Stainless politicians like Kwakwanso or Tambuwal will annihilate any Tinubu in the north. Same in the south east and South south...

The only way the ruling party has a chance is if the opposition presents a Southerner like they will ... But thats not happening...

Once the opposition wins .. They will expose the zombie king as the true fraud he is... A man who has nothing to offer the country except using taxpayers money to gallivant round the world

I advise zombies to console themselves quietly and stop opening irrelevant threads
Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by ZombieTERROR: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
oyatz:
In developed democracies, it's the political parties that contest and sponsor presidential candidates but in Nigieria, it's the other way around.

STAINLESS Kwankwanso, having been out of Government will just be like a fish out of water in 2023 and will be in a disadvantage position to even win the PDP ticket.

STAINLESS Tambuwal too doesn't have the financial muscles and the national appeal to win a presidential election.
The idea that another N/West candidate will succeed Buhari will not gain maximum support even in the North.

There are individual Northern politicians from Nupe, Kanuri, Bolewa, Berom, Igala, Tiv etc who will see his candidature as consigning them to second class Northerners, only good for been used to win elections and they will work against him.

In the PDP strongholds like SE/SS, there will be voters apparthy with low turnout because they won't be enthusiastic about voting his candidature.

The North is far more heterogeneous and diversified than the South.

In the First Republic, the NPC, NEPU, MCPC all have their bases in the North.

In the Second Republic, Shagari won the 1979 election with votes from the Minorities (the old Benue,Rivers and Cross River States) as the core Norther votes were shared with Aminu Kano (old Kano & Kaduna States) and Waziri Ibrahim (old Borno & Gongola States)

Check and compare the 2.5 million votes PDT received from the SE in 2015 to the 1.5 million votes Atiku/PDP received from the same SE in 2019.
So what makes you over confident that your STAINLESS Tambuwal will get more votes than Atiku did in the SE/SS come 2023?
In 2023 STAINLESS Kwankwanso or STAINLESS Tambuwal will need to be much loved and elevated to the status of a deity to get 2 million votes in the SE.

My Yoruba Muslim friend

I don't read jargons

If you say Tinubu the bullion van master will outshine Tambuwal or kwakwasiya movement in the north... It's okay

Anything you tell yourself to sleep at night is highly welcomed... Take care

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by oyatz(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
I never mentioned Tinubu in my post let alone said who he will defeat or not.

You can counter my analysis with facts instead of shouting Afonja Muslims like low level I.Q Nairalanders do.

I don't engage in such peurile tribal slurs .

ZombieTERROR:

My Yoruba Muslim friend

I don't read jargons

If you say Tinubu the bullion van master will outshine Tambuwal or kwakwasiya movement in the north... It's okay

Anything you tell yourself to sleep at night is highly welcomed... Take care
Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by kolaaderin: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Not far from the truth, i have also been seeing the flat side of their heads has a missing functional brain part that associate with critical thinking. Medical researchers in the house can help us beam some light on this possibilities.

Re: 2023: PDP Ticket Is For The Highest Bidder by Taba21: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
netpro:

You lots have been focusing doomsday for Nigeria since God knows when. Yet Nigeria is waxing strong.

Come 2020, Nigeria will still be here as one.

Genesis 18:21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.

Maybe you haven't notice that you re living in a collapsed state already.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Inaugurates BIRS Board / Nigerian Ambassador To USA Justice Sylvanus Dances At His 90th Birthday In USA(P / Why Presidency Turned Down Fowler’s Request For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.