Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension (1116 Views)

NIN-Bank Linkage: 85.51 Million Bank Customers Risk Account Suspension / FIRS Gets N23bn Unpaid Taxes From Corporate Firms After Accounts Suspension / Notification Of Suspension Of Trading In The Shares Of Oando Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2019
I feel this is important to most people as I have created more than 150 account this year

In truth. I should have created well over 300..

If not for the Nigerian banking issue..we are so limited here?

I had writen a comprehensive report on this before but everything was block by Nairaland bots..I tried retrieving the info but couldn't find them

But will put them down here as time and the bot permits
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
To avoid getting banned as this guy's (google) have push alot of people of the limit

Businesses loosing big time and small players completely closing shops

If you don't know..a lot of people lost their means of livelihood to Google ads algo

This are not Nigerians as most Nigerian business still don't know the importance of been on Google

Most do not have the right system in place to maximise the potential in the search giant

This write-up is for the few people using Google but having big time issues with the
platform especially account suspension
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by banjicom(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
This will be very interesting, please OP continue
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by werthy(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
I have had big time issues,with this ,this year alone.at one point I just felt like getting a job,thank God I finally found a job,too late to go back to Google,but aleast ,e belike say you done raise my hope. I am completely afraid of trying anything with Google ads
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by werthy(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2019
pmedia1:
I feel this is important to most people as I have created more than 150 account this year

I had writen a comprehensive report on this before but everything was block by Nairaland bots..I tried retrieving the info but couldn't find them

I messaged you..

To avoid the headache..I need a strong one
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by IBrealtor: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Hi bro, grin grin
Saw your other thread too
Would like to get your contact ,I had called via the number on site but didn't get any response
I have had several account banned,so if you can help even before the anti spam bot frees you
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by incubatordealer: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Wait oh..so was my account banned for advertising incubator too
Because I don't get it.is chicken and exotic bird,or incubator a banned machine?
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Continuation

Once a googel ads account is banned ,the account user information is usually stored

Depending on the sensitivity assign to the user

The user may not be able to create another account using

Thesame

Domain

Bank card

PC as browser signatures and PC ID is taken

Which may include

OS
IP
Time zone and any one other craterias
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by werthy(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok oh
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you have been banned severally for advertising sexual or nutritional products

These page is for you

There a logic and a feature that's gets you in even with new accounts

This has been tested over time
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Getting banned and getting stock while you have the right products for a lot of Nigerians and even people over sea is a night mare

No body wants to get in such situation

one model is , having lots of account and hundreds of domains

Even the above won't solve it

How long do you want to create accounts without success

Domains...you will eventually settle for a domain which donst resonates with your business

How do you fix this...

Use the PM box... We can help you out
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Our services are still been offered
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by IBrealtor: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
pmedia1:

You are not picking your calls bro

Kindly get back
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
For exceptional advertising services

Kindly contact us..we provide both account setup and keyword research services to all our clients

Making ads that brings better ROI takes time and efforts

That's why we are here to relieve you off the burdens
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2019
“Many companies have forgotten they sell to actual people. Humans care about the entire experience, not just the marketing or sales or service. To really win in the modern age, you must solve for humans.”
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Still here
Re: How To Avoid Google Ads Suspension by IBrealtor: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Oga,

Respond when you get online,i have been trying to reach you via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Problems You Are Facing In Importation Business?? / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Data Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.