Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Download My Book "Five Plus One Equals Done" At Okadabooks Today! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Download My Book "Five Plus One Equals Done" At Okadabooks Today! (329 Views)

After Slaughtering Okadabooks, Will Okechukwu Ofili Slaughter Writers' Creativit / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Servia: An Okadabooks Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download My Book "Five Plus One Equals Done" At Okadabooks Today! by hermionepotter: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Are you a reader looking for the next novel to lose yourself in? Well, you might just have found the one! In this heartwarming, interesting and fun novel, 'Sola 'Sanya delves into the intricacies surrounding teenage life. These characters are relatable, deep, and all struggling through the most important phase of their lives

Summary:

The SS3 students at the highly elite school, AHS, are in their final year and are only interested in one thing, going out with a BANG. Unfortunately, for Bolaji, the most popular boy in school, this BANG involves playing a cruel romantic prank on Niyi, the most beautiful and most admired student in the school, who also happens to be visually impaired. Will Niyi be able to save herself from the heinous prank before she falls too deeply for Bolaji, or will Amanda, the queen bee and Bolaji's vengeful ex, get her first?

Link:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/five_plus_one_equals_done_1_2/29977

(1) (Reply)

Lead Me To The Light By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / At The Vale Of A Union / Ghostwrite Your Stories Just The Way You Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.