Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit (38660 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Exponental(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who she help?
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Raydos: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
G
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Vikynas: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not news
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
I love you baby
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by lovchalice(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fake that was held in a hotel in Owerri for over a week cos she can't offset her bills. She even went as far as sending the hotel owner series of text messages that he should come to her room and let them settle the bills, the man even refused. Fake

2 Likes

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Krexpah(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Psimagestudio:
Nollywood Curvy actress Anita Joseph who is not use to rock native outfit step in one Ownabe outfit recently, praizenews report.

Sharing the photo, she reveals she hardly repeat cloth because bits a celeb thing. She wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4suAh8h5k3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She however seems not be satisfy with this challenge and has decided to repeats her cloth over time.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-hardly-repeat-cloths-anita-joseph-looks-radiant-in-owanbe-outfit/

so make we fry water abi
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by UncleJudax(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
CapitalHYC:
So we should fry beans coz you don't repeat clothes?? Are this people as stupid as this... Monday morning self ... Why This mods dey do like this nah... What's this doing on the front page
No thanks to people who see entertainers as role models...if person sing better song or act bettermovie... enjoy it ...and move on...they are not necessarily better than you...unless you are low on self esteem or something

1 Like

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Frankbaro(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
"I don't repeat clothes" Anita Joseph.
Who ask you?
Onye juru gi?
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by owila4luv(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
who da one help?
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by blowjohn(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Psimagestudio:
Nollywood Curvy actress Anita Joseph who is not use to rock native outfit step in one Ownabe outfit recently, praizenews report.

Sharing the photo, she reveals she hardly repeat cloth because bits a celeb thing. She wrote ;

She however seems not be satisfy with this challenge and has decided to repeats her cloth over time.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-hardly-repeat-cloths-anita-joseph-looks-radiant-in-owanbe-outfit/

Good for her.
Me, I hardly repeat the food I eat.
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by worworbabe: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
I deleted my old nairaland account and rarely post after realising that the average commenter here is pretty dumb. Read the first page and you will see that they didn't take the time to understand the post before commenting. This is the same way they abuse government policies without understanding them and follow people like Dino Melaye blindly.

Lazy youths! spits

3 Likes

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by UPANDAN: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Majority of the people who commented probably did not read the post to see her SARCASM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm, is it a crime to repeat clothes?
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by midnighter(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
worworbabe:
I deleted my old nairaland account and rarely post after realising that the average commenter here is pretty dumb. Read the first page and you will see that they didn't take the time to underastand the post before commenting. This is the same way they abuse government policies without understanding them and follow people like Dino Melaye blindly.

Lazy youths! spits

Mehn! I just went back and re-read the whole thing, it has nothing to do with the title at all

These bloggers ehn! See how she's just collecting insult everywhere for nothing

3 Likes

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by vertueptime: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Everyone repeats clothes
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Adrian98(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please repeating of clothes doesn't make you broke or poor. The clothes na you get am. Silly
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by DameB(f): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
You are just enriching other people's pocket. So go ahead

Just keep money aside for yourself.
Not later people will be telling us to donate money for treatment in India

1 Like

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by slowice(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wetin con consign us now.....mtchewww
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
na wash
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by liverpool72(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hanty Anita are u speaking pidgin oral English or wa

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
ok... buh u can wear one bra for 4weeks abi?
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by vannessa7(f): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Haters everywhere, I don't know why people respond with so much hatred, to me she is sincere, I like her

P.S I'm yoruba
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by vannessa7(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
worworbabe:
I deleted my old nairaland account and rarely post after realising that the average commenter here is pretty dumb. Read the first page and you will see that they didn't take the time to understand the post before commenting. This is the same way they abuse government policies without understanding them and follow people like Dino Melaye blindly.

Lazy youths! spits

I tell you, its really tiring, many of them have nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
african bush (aka poor people) mentality...
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Legendguru: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
OH
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by carlos1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dis celebrities r foolish o. If something fits me, I ll definitely wear it again. I no fit start dis fake Life. Aswearu gawd
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by millionboi2: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
Does it affect people around u positively?if yes...go ahead and change them 3times daily.
lol

U mind d idiot

is like saying he never liked any of his cloths
Re: ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Psimagestudio:

pls what does it mean to repeat cloths?
Hope its not what am thinking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.